TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a WFM Real Time Traffic Analyst to partner with our Customer Support team and be a part of building out our Workforce Management Department from the ground up. This role will be responsible for utilizing forecasts and schedules for the contact center to manage service levels on a daily basis. Partnerships are key to our success, so this role will work closely with our Support Leadership and Workforce Management team to ensure service level and production goals are achieved. They’ll also be responsible for agent work schedules, real-time workforce management, developing and maintaining reports, and supporting the business via analytics, ad-hoc reporting and other special requests as they occur. This position requires evening and weekend availability in a 24/7/365 environment.
The ideal candidate is an attentive, problem-solver who is also teachable. This individual will need to assess and analyze real-time to make proper recommendations and adjustments to meet our SLA’s. Someone who has good instincts and can provide proactive solutions to help our business.
- Monitor real-time volume in a multi-skill and multi-sites contact center environment.
- Creates a positive work environment that fosters successful team performance.
- Builds personal skill sets and continues to develop proficiency of the department's systems and applications
- Use WFM software and call volume history to help manage intra-day staffing levels.
- Determine the most effective methods for needed intra-day staffing adjustments.
- Enter schedule exceptions for contact center agents.
- Assist with time off requests for contact center agents.
- Assess availability for training, special projects, and other functions.
- Perform additional duties as required
- 2+ years of work experience in a contact center or 1+ year of WFM experience
- 1+ year experience with workforce systems such as; Aspect eWFM, Avaya CMS, IEX, Genesis, Teleopti, and/or Verint/Blue Pumpkin
- Intermediate level of experience with Google Sheets and MS Excel (i.e. creating spreadsheets, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule