TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position will work closely with the Revenue Manager to help develop and automate the order to cash process as well as take ownership and improve all Accounts Receivable activities. The successful candidate will combine excellent analytical skills with knowledge of billings and collections. This is a cross functional role that will work closely with Customer Success, Sales, Sales Ops, and other departments to help streamline the revenue function. You will have the opportunity to be a key player in growing the revenue team and creating a global function.
- Responsible for creating and sending invoices to customers.
- Assist in manual invoicing and furthering the invoice automaton process
- Investigate and resolve billing queries.
- Perform the day-to-day processing of financial transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up-to-date and accurate manner
- Monitor A/R activity and routinely review status of assigned accounts with Sales Reps
- Take ownership of the customer collections process
- Review AR aging, apply payments, and clean up customer records
- Commission Revenue – Help build the commission collections process
- Assist in reconciling Prepaid Fee balances and manage renewal invoicing
- Maintain and reconcile monthly bank activity in company Receivables account
- Reconcile merchant payment account for invoices and fees
- Assist in the ASC 606 Implementation
- Assist in the ongoing ERP system implementation and roll out
- Assist greater Finance team in ad hoc projects
- 1-2 years of accounts receivable (or similar) experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar degree required
- Ability to work across various cross-functional teams
- Advanced Excel skills (v-Lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus
- Highly detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Able to operate independently and as part of a larger functional team
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Bay Area location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley,