TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions sees significant adoption in the market, we plan to scale our sales organization several times across multiple offices over in the coming months. With our lightning-fast growth and mission to build the best transformative sales team on the planet, you will work closely with TripActions’ Sales leadership to build the right foundation for scale.
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic Sales Training & Enablement professional to join our Palo-Alto-based Field Enablement team (Sales & Customer Success) to help create and drive the onboarding for our new hires and enablement of our existing members. In this role, you will deliver the in-person Bootcamp experience to new field hires and help prepare them prior to their arrival. You will also be responsible for creating content and curriculums, and administering tools that impact our entire sales organization.
The ideal candidate is passionate about teaching, training, and crafting curriculums that accelerate the growth of new hires and ensures the success of our sales teams. This is an amazing opportunity to have a significant impact on the time to ramp of our new sales hires, as well as to increase overall business productivity.
- Deliver one to three-week onboarding programs comprised of in-classroom training, self-paced learning, peer mentorship program, demo certification, and weeklong Bootcamp for new Sales Development Representatives, Account Executives and Customer Success Managers
- Inspire and educate our new field hires, integrating the building blocks for their role-specific learning path
- Produce interactive exercises to drive high level of engagement and knowledge retainment
- Create and administer quizzes and exams to measure learning and understanding of key concepts
- Establish key performance indicators to track sales training program efficacy; work with vendors and Sales Operations team to further develop and maintain KPIs, dashboards, and reporting to drive curriculum improvements.
- Collaborate to react quickly to any decrease in metrics, putting a plan into place with stakeholders to make immediate improvements.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Enablement to identify knowledge and skill gaps across the field team and roll out targeted programs
- Monitor Slack, e-mails and various online and offline channels to continuously update and improve our knowledge management system
- Organize daily learnings and distribute to sales organization on a weekly basis
- Evaluate, select, implement and administer learning management system
- Provision and administer our internal sales tools such as Guru, Gong, Atrium, SFDC, etc.
- Coordinate mentorship and shadow programs with sales and support managers
- Collaborate with Human Resources to coordinate new hire start dates across all our offices.
- BA or BS in Business Administration, Psychology, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Political Science, Liberal Arts, History and/or equivalent formal training or experience
- Minimum of 3 years SaaS sales experience or minimum of 1+ years of sales enablement, sales training and/or consulting experience
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Proven track record of working with and influencing sales members and executives
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Highly detail-oriented
- Passion for learning and educating others
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- You have a collaborative working style, experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- Familiarity with formal sales methodologies such as Challenger Sales, Sandler Sales, and SPIN preferred
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments highly desired
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Can work occasionally in our WeWork space in San Francisco