TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
- Quality control of all GDS systems to include all backend processes that support the Tier 2 agents.
- Maintains Queues within all Sabre assigned areas and all PCC's
- Advises Tier 2 agents or current and new procedures
- Weekly meeting with Travel Ops to enhance auto functions to support
- Advance knowledge of problem solving within Sabre a must
- Acts on customer requests including complex and lengthy specifications
- Provides clients with accurate travel and tech related help for information to assist with any client initiated changes and unexpected situations
- Ensures optimum customer service capabilities through the effective use of chat, email, phone systems and positive telephone service techniques
- Understands systems and internal navigation
- Collects data and feedback from customers to close the loop on potential app and customer issues
- Escalates issues to Manager as needed to solve both travel and tech related problems
- As part of a 24/7 support team, will be required to work nights/weekends/holidays as needed
- Excellent Sabre (GDS) skills required
- 8 years experience in Travel Management
- Effective oral and written communication skills (must be able to speak English clearly.)
- Proficient in providing travel related support solutions
- Knowledgeable in geography, including expedient, cost effective and preferred travel routes
- Positive attitude/team Player
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment (chat/phone/email)
- Solid CRM skills (answer chat/phones, ZENDESK maintain logs/records, and research information)
- Good time management skills and proficient with numbers
- Solid working knowledge of travel industry procedures
- Strong Agency Management Skills in Ticketing, Queues, etc.
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Location: Work from downtown Dallas or work remotely, though must live within the state of Texas