As one of the fastest-growing companies in the valley, TripActions is the leading business travel platform disrupting the $1.5T business travel industry.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. As road warriors frustrated with their business travel experience, co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. So in 2015, they created TripActions. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Less than 3 years later, we have over 250 employees and are quickly approaching 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Box, Allbirds and Strava switching to TripActions. TripActions has nearly $80M in funding having recently received $51M in Series B led by Arif Janmohamed, Partner at Lightspeed Venture Partners and joined by Oren Zeev of Zeev Ventures.
Recognized as Comparably’s “Most Diverse” and #3 “Best Company to Work” for in the U.S, TripActions empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re modernizing and re-defining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future.
- Quality control of all GDS systems to include all backend processes that support the Tier 2 agents.
- Maintains Queues within all Sabre assigned areas and all PCC's
- Advises Tier 2 agents or current and new procedures
- Weekly meeting with Travel Ops to enhance auto functions to support
- Advance knowledge of problem solving within Sabre a must
- Acts on customer requests including complex and lengthy specifications
- Provides clients with accurate travel and tech related help for information to assist with any client initiated changes and unexpected situations
- Ensures optimum customer service capabilities through the effective use of chat, email, phone systems and positive telephone service techniques
- Understands systems and internal navigation
- Collects data and feedback from customers to close the loop on potential app and customer issues
- Escalates issues to Manager as needed to solve both travel and tech related problems
- As part of a 24/7 support team, will be required to work nights/weekends/holidays as needed
- Excellent Sabre (GDS) skills required
- 8 years experience in Travel Management
- Effective oral and written communication skills (must be able to speak English clearly.)
- Proficient in providing travel related support solutions
- Knowledgeable in geography, including expedient, cost effective and preferred travel routes
- Positive attitude/team Player
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment (chat/phone/email)
- Solid CRM skills (answer chat/phones, ZENDESK maintain logs/records, and research information)
- Good time management skills and proficient with numbers
- Solid working knowledge of travel industry procedures
- Strong Agency Management Skills in Ticketing, Queues, etc.
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Location: Work from downtown Dallas or work remotely, though must live within the state of Texas