As one of the fastest-growing companies in the valley, TripActions is the leading business travel platform disrupting the $1.5T business travel industry.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. As road warriors frustrated with their business travel experience, co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. So in 2015, they created TripActions. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Less than 3 years later, we have over 250 employees and are quickly approaching 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Box, Allbirds and Strava switching to TripActions. TripActions has nearly $80M in funding having recently received $51M in Series B led by Arif Janmohamed, Partner at Lightspeed Venture Partners and joined by Oren Zeev of Zeev Ventures.
Recognized as Comparably’s “Most Diverse” and #3 “Best Company to Work” for in the U.S, TripActions empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re modernizing and re-defining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a Escalations Specialist to our Support team to provide unparalleled escalation luxury support for customer issues.You’ll be responsible for solving complex issues the TripActions way by helping all customers, travelers and admins in any high level customer issue. You posses innovative Problem solving skills that will wow our customers and make sure both the customer and the company is taken care of. In this role, you’ll work across the company–including extensive communication with the Customer Success to provide elevated problem solving and create deep customer trust through to execution, and high level support coverage that will build brand equity and strong business results. Freeing our success team up to sell and enhance our relationship with our customers.
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated self-starter with a demonstrated customer success for creative and innovative thinking and problem solving. You have a strong vendor relationships in travel and have demonstrated experience successfully making customers believe in TripActions service. You have a strong customer facing service acumen and you’re comfortable working with all levels of customers and work effectively across teams to build long lasting service relationships.
- Respond to support inquiries and requests via telephone, email, and chat in a timely fashion in Zendesk or immediately as required by customer
- Research issues, find root cause and document product issues via Jira as necessary to fix issues
- Document all inquiries, requests, resolutions, and follow-up tasks
- Escalate inquiries and requests as necessary to the appropriate department or person following outlined guidelines ie. final resolution documentation to all involved in customer management.
- Display a courteous and empathetic attitude to all customers, finding mutual resolution while providing excellent service
- Gain renewed trust with existing customer accounts through exceptional customer service and effective resolution techniques
- Meet SLA performance metrics as outlined (TBD) and communicate timeline to customer
- Assist Tier 1 and Tier 2 support agents as needed to resolve issues
- Comfortable working in a high volume role
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- Provide the best in class service mirroring our brand reputation
- 3+ years customer facing escalation experience at a travel company/or top travel brand that solves customer issues to increase satisfaction and sales. Airline and hotel experience preferred
- Scrappy self-starter problem solver: High volume of work and on call customer conversations when necessary
- Demonstrated success in gaining the relationships of C-Suite customers and frequent traveling employees.
- Sincere care in taking care of customer issues and building relationships.
- Ability to delivery final resolution when the outcome may not be as expected in a professional and empathetic manner.
- Solve complex issues and create long term trust in our brand.
- Work with management as necessary and solve complex issues with them.
- Collaborative mindset. You thrive in cross-functional environments and have worked with customer success, leadership, product, sales to make customers issues turn to opportunity.
- Self-starter with a mentality to think of ways to solve complex problems for experimentation and think of ways to negotiate on behalf of the customer and company. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it. You want to help others
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges.You make our customers believe in our support and how we solve issues when they arise.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize multi customer issues that may be pending.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- An undeniable passion for travel and customer resolutions.
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Work from Support locations located globally.