As one of the fastest-growing companies in the valley, TripActions is the leading business travel platform disrupting the $1.5T business travel industry.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. As road warriors frustrated with their business travel experience, co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. So in 2015, they created TripActions. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Less than 3 years later, we have over 250 employees and are quickly approaching 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Box, Allbirds and Strava switching to TripActions. TripActions has nearly $80M in funding having recently received $51M in Series B led by Arif Janmohamed, Partner at Lightspeed Venture Partners and joined by Oren Zeev of Zeev Ventures.
Recognized as Comparably’s “Most Diverse” and #3 “Best Company to Work” for in the U.S, TripActions empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re modernizing and re-defining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a WFM Real Time Traffic Analyst to partner with our Customer Support team and be a part of building out our Workforce Management Department from the ground up. This role will be responsible for utilizing forecasts and schedules for the contact center to manage service levels on a daily basis. Partnerships are key to our success, so this role will work closely with our Support Leadership and Workforce Management team to ensure service level and production goals are achieved. They’ll also be responsible for agent work schedules, real-time workforce management, developing and maintaining reports, and supporting the business via analytics, ad-hoc reporting and other special requests as they occur. This position requires evening and weekend availability in a 24/7/365 environment.
The ideal candidate is an attentive, problem-solver who is also teachable. This individual will need to assess and analyze real-time to make proper recommendations and adjustments to meet our SLA’s. Someone who has good instincts and can provide proactive solutions to help our business.
- Monitor real-time volume in a multi-skill contact center environment.
- Creates a positive work environment that fosters successful team performance.
- Builds personal skill sets and continues to develop proficiency of the department's systems and applications
- Use WFM software and call volume history to help manage intra-day staffing levels.
- Determine the most effective methods for needed intra-day staffing adjustments.
- Enter schedule exceptions for contact center agents.
- Assist with time off requests for contact center agents.
- Assess availability for training, special projects, and other functions.
- Perform additional duties as required
- High school diploma or the equivalent (GED) is required.
- 1-2 years Workforce Management experience is required
- Strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Previous experience in WFM using Aspect eWFM software is preferred.
- Strong math and PC skills required.
- Intermediate MS Excel experience preferred
- Proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Competency in dealing with all levels of employees/management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers
- This position requires a high level of professional integrity. Employee information must be kept confidential
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Dallas, Texas.