TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a WFM Real Time Traffic Analyst to partner with our Customer Support team and be a part of building out our Workforce Management Department from the ground up. This role will be responsible for utilizing forecasts and schedules for the contact center to manage service levels on a daily basis. Partnerships are key to our success, so this role will work closely with our Support Leadership and Workforce Management team to ensure service level and production goals are achieved. They’ll also be responsible for agent work schedules, real-time workforce management, developing and maintaining reports, and supporting the business via analytics, ad-hoc reporting and other special requests as they occur. This position requires evening and weekend availability in a 24/7/365 environment.
The ideal candidate is an attentive, problem-solver who is also teachable. This individual will need to assess and analyze real-time to make proper recommendations and adjustments to meet our SLA’s. Someone who has good instincts and can provide proactive solutions to help our business.
- Monitor real-time volume in a multi-skill contact center environment.
- Creates a positive work environment that fosters successful team performance.
- Builds personal skill sets and continues to develop proficiency of the department's systems and applications
- Use WFM software and call volume history to help manage intra-day staffing levels.
- Determine the most effective methods for needed intra-day staffing adjustments.
- Enter schedule exceptions for contact center agents.
- Assist with time off requests for contact center agents.
- Assess availability for training, special projects, and other functions.
- Perform additional duties as required
- High school diploma or the equivalent (GED) is required.
- 1-2 years Workforce Management experience is required
- Strong quantitative, analytical and technical aptitude skills
- Previous experience in WFM using Aspect eWFM software is preferred.
- Strong math and PC skills required.
- Intermediate MS Excel experience preferred
- Proactive ability to find and define problems, understand business impact, identify solutions and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Competency in dealing with all levels of employees/management and building strong relationships with teams and all organizational customers
- This position requires a high level of professional integrity. Employee information must be kept confidential
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Dallas, Texas.