TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions sees significant adoption in the market, we plan to scale our sales organization several times across multiple offices over in the coming months. With our lightning-fast growth and mission to build the best transformative sales team on the planet, you will work closely with Sales and Finance leadership to build the right foundation for scale.
We are looking for an experienced sales operations professional that can manage our Deal Desk, RFP/Security requests, field enablement logistics, and strategic projects to support our sales organization. Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations, the ideal candidate will have analytical and problem-solving skills who is comfortable interacting with all levels, including Executive Management, Sales, Finance, Business Operations, and peers. We're seeking a self-starter who can recognize where processes can be improved and who will take the initiative to improve them.
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on deal structure and internal deal issue resolution on behalf of the sales team
- Lead the day-to-day aspects of quoting and commercial terms approvals in driving deals to closure
- Read, interpret, and escalate contractual language to ensure non-standard transactions comply with revenue recognition and business policies; maintain deal playbooks as needed
- Work closely with Finance, Legal, Sales, Product and Operations teams on non-standard deal requests
- Assist in responding to Security Questionnaires, RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs
- Maintain an agreed upon internal SLA on deal turnaround times
- Maintain a focus on continuous process improvement by identifying opportunities for efficiency and training while implementing time/resource saving solutions for scaling revenue
- Support our Field Enablement Leader to build out programs and content
- Execute special projects as needed
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant deal desk, sales operations, and/or contract negotiation
- Salesforce.com administrative, configuration and reporting skills
- Demonstrate you can identify, analyze, and resolve issues independently
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- You have a collaborative working style, experience working across the company with teams of varied size to achieve common goals
- SaaS industry experience highly desired
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Can work twice a week in our WeWork space in San Francisco