TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Tripactions is looking for experienced travel advisors to work on our Elite Travel Concierge Team.
ETC advisors should have experience working in a concierge type environment for at least 3-5 years assisting C-Level customers with all of their travel related needs.
- Assist clients and support team members on any form of correspondence with customer providing travel related support. Examples may include but are not limited to;
- Initiating new full service reservations
- Familiarizing yourself with traveler preferences
- Assistance with the TripActions app,
- Providing the most efficient airline routes to securing optimal seating choices
- Offering a full range of fare class selections that include the lowest available fares
- Assist with changes to existing reservations and exchanging tickets
- Monitoring each leg of the reservation to ensure proper seating, communicating reconfirmation of black car service and phone contacts
- Pregister hotel securing amenity or upgrades
- Assist with dining/theater requests
- Knowledge and use of the GDS and third party technology
- Regularly and proactively capture customer feedback, with clear analysis and proposed next steps
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done, acting with tact and diplomacy and demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Acts on customer requests including complex and lengthy specifications
- Provides clients with accurate travel and tech related help for information to assist with any client initiated changes and unexpected situations
- Ensures optimum customer service capabilities through the effective use of chat, email, phone systems and positive telephone service techniques
- Understands systems and internal navigation
- Collects data and feedback from customers to close the loop on potential app and customer issues
- Escalates issues to Manager as needed to solve both travel and tech related problems
- As part of a 24/7 support team, may be required to work nights/weekends/holidays as needed
- 3-5 years experience in a customer facing service role specializing in VIP customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (must be able to speak English clearly)
- Proficient in providing travel related support solutions
- Knowledgeable in geography, including expedient, cost effective and preferred travel routes
- Positive attitude/team Player
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment (chat/phone/email)
- Solid CRM skills (answer chat/phones, ZENDESK maintain logs/records, and research information)
- Good time management skills and proficient with numbers
- Solid working knowledge of travel industry procedures
- Obsessions with accuracy and detail
- GDS experience preferred
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- A strong team player who is supportive of cross-team working
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley