As one of the fastest-growing companies in the valley, TripActions is the leading business travel platform disrupting the $1.5T business travel industry.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. As road warriors frustrated with their business travel experience, co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. So in 2015, they created TripActions. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Less than 3 years later, we have over 400 employees and are quickly approaching 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Box, Allbirds and Strava switching to TripActions. TripActions has nearly $80M in funding having recently received $51M in Series B led by Arif Janmohamed, Partner at Lightspeed Venture Partners and joined by Oren Zeev of Zeev Ventures.
Recognized as Comparably’s “Most Diverse” and #3 “Best Company to Work” for in the U.S, TripActions empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re modernizing and re-defining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions Dallas, Texas Support Center is seeking a Customer Support Lead to join our growing team. This role provides leadership and operational oversight of support teams responding to customers 24x7.
- Supervise all aspects of TripActions support during your shift; ensure schedules are being followed, breaks/lunches are being taken, and that attendance is being tracked
- Monitor the incoming support channels, agent productivity and allocate resources according to volume and service level targets
- Ensure all SLA’s are met - when SLAs dip, be able to react and allocate resources accordingly.
- Be the first point of contact in our escalation process (if agent needs further assistance, you will be the one to troubleshoot and problem solve). Escalate further if needed.
- Make sure all support platforms are operating properly. Follow procedure in case any system is down.
- Work with vendors or engineering in case of outages
- Ensure standard operating procedures are followed consistently by the agents during the shift
- Be responsible for the handoff to the next shift by communicating needs and follow ups
- Communicate daily with our team to ensure all updates (product/process) are understood - conduct huddles and relay information to the team
- Assist clients and support team members as needed; provide guidance and direction. In cases where additional training may be useful, send those requests to our training team to coordinate.
- Effectively use knowledge of the airline industry, GDS and third party technologies. Work closely with 3rd party vendors that take part in our support ecosystem.
- Promptly respond to customers with accurate travel and tech related information while assisting them with various support requests such as (but not limited to) travel changes, software issues, etc.
- Handle escalated situations with the goal of making the customer happy and ensuring they feel positive about their experience with TripActions
- Develop a deep understanding of the TripActions app/web solutions and know how to internally navigate these platforms as part of the support process.
- Collect data and feedback from customers and communicate to the relevant teams
- Scheduling: flexibility to work any shift (day, evening, night) and weekends as needed; from time to time TripActions may require a shift bid to align lead schedules to agent schedules to ensure our operation is covered
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours escalations
- 1-3 years experience in a tech support role or customer-facing role
- 1+ years previous supervisory experience
- Minimum of 60 days employment with TripActions
- Ability to lead people while being calm and assertive; always lead by example
- Effective oral and written communication skills (english fluency required)
- Proficient in providing travel related support solutions
- Knowledgeable in geography, including expedient, cost effective and preferred travel routes
- Positive attitude/team Player
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment (chat/phone/email)
- Solid CRM skills (answer chat/phones, ZENDESK maintain logs/records, and research information)
- Good time management skills and proficient with numbers
- Solid working knowledge of travel industry procedures
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Location: Work from downtown Dallas, Texas