TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Technical Compliance Manager with exceptional skills to be responsible for TripActions' compliance with various standards and regulations, periodic risk assessment, identifying and executing critical projects designed to manage risk, protecting the availability, integrity and confidentiality of critical information resources, improving processes, reducing cost and improving overall compliance. Additionally, the role will provide support to maintain an effective audit presence. The successful candidate will possess the ability to function independently, apply professional judgment, interface with all levels of stakeholders, and communicate complex matters clearly and succinctly. The person will not stop at obstacles and will be expected to think through an idea or recommendation from concept to implementation.
This position comes with many “hats” and is a great opportunity to make a difference cross-functionally. You will be part of the founding members of our Compliance team and have the opportunity to shape it in significant ways.
- Lead PCI DSS audit program and compliance process for TripActions
- Lead TripActions GDPR compliance program
- Advise and share PCI best practices, compliance and processes
- Request and review evidence provided for validation of compliance
- Coordinate remediation plan and facilitate communication and documentation
- Escalate deviations and findings
- Manage PCI-related projects
- Timely perform internal PCI DSS assessment activities, including ISO 27001-based risk analysis and recommendations
- Proactively identify compliance issues through ongoing compliance management testing and validation
- Partner with architecture and development teams to minimize payment card scope for existing systems and new capabilities or enhancements
- Interface directly with PCI qualified security assessors during annual audits
- Provide guidance and leadership in other potential compliance projects
- 5 years of compliance services experience, risk management, and/or audit roles
- Willingness and ability to learn new laws, rules, and regulations and interpret and apply them to TripActions' business model and processes
- Professional certification such as Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM), Certified Risk Professional (CRP), Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), Certified Information Privacy Professional, and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) preferred
- Technical background and experience with AWS strongly preferred
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley.