TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Recruiting Coordinator, you will be the anchor for our Recruiting team. You'll work closely with our Recruiting team to ensure that our candidate experience is delightful and smooth every step of the way. We’re looking for you to be an TripActions brand ambassador! You won’t be afraid to work autonomously and build strong working relationships with our candidates, hiring managers, recruiters, and all the awesome people on our TA team. You’ll collaborate cross-functionally to ensure our processes are efficient and meaningful for the rest of the organization, and jump in to take on new projects to help us continuously raise the bar.
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail -- we juggle complex schedules and tough requests without ever dropping the ball
- Candidate-centric attitude and drive to provide incredible interview experiences for every person we interact with. You’re a real people-person who can make anyone feel comfortable and taken care of
- Strong problem solving skills -- you can fix an issue in a pinch without missing a beat (or breaking a sweat)
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Collaborative team player (you’re able to work with everyone, from your teammates to the CEO) and flexibility in taking on new assignments in a dynamic environment
- Familiarity with owning programs and managing projects
- Strong critical thinking with a creative mindset
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment demonstrating strong customer service skills
- Familiarity with Greenhouse
- Experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience coordinating for a Recruiting or HR organization
- Previous experience working for a startup
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and snacks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley