TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for an IT Specialist that will focus on Windows 10 Infrastructure preferably with experience with Kaseya VSA to join the TripActions IT Department. You’d be joining a company each day will be different with time spent troubleshooting and solving users issues and requests, onboarding new employees, configuring their desks with a standard IT configuration, helping maintain communication with our vendors, and helping to maintain department inventory.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10 troubleshooting and management tool Kaseya VSA
- Support IT systems, office network, VOIP telephony, and deskside devices
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software issues related to internal IT
- Manage outside vendors as needed to support internal IT requirements
- Support Company-wide software licensing, cloud applications, antivirus deployment, and remote monitoring
- Patching of the computer devices to stay compliant and to maintain high performance. Track vulnerabilities, patch level on each computer device and build capabilities to manage devices remotely
- Track status and update antivirus signatures on all computer devices
- Proven ability as an IT Specialist in a fast paced modern corporate environment
- Must be outgoing and ready to help at a moments notice
- Good level knowledge of G Suite / Google Apps
- High level knowledge of technical management and of computer hardware/software systems including experience with Apple mac OS and Microsoft Windows devices.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Technology or Computer applications preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in IT is required for this position.
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and well-stocked kitchen
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Commuter benefits and 401K plan
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best.
- Location: Work from our WeWork space in downtown San Francisco