TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Success Manager - Enterprise, you will be a trusted advisor to key named/strategic customers, helping them succeed with our platform and ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, implementing and onboarding new customers, conducting product training, driving adoption and retention, and ensuring ongoing satisfaction. You’ll will work with our customer C-Suite and executive teams, as well as our program counterparts to drive a successful program.
This role reports into the Head of Customer Success and works with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and Finance.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution
- Manage complex integration cycles, relationship, with each Enterprise customers; developing key relationships and executing within customer subteams (Finance, HR, etc.)
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers (C-suite) to ensure goals are aligned from a business strategy perspective and success metrics are identified
- Work closely with your Account Executive counterpart to develop a joint success plan for your customers
- Constantly assess “health checks” for your customers to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reduce churn
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Increase customer retention and ensure alignment by conducting regular check-in calls and Quarterly & Strategic Business Reviews
- Work closely with Product and Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests
- Handle escalations and work across teams to resolve issues
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement and account management leveraging our CS platform
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Customer Success Management
- Excellent project management and organizational skills in a high pressure environment, working with high value customers
- Be able to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Attention to detail is a must
- Passion for travel and focusing on the customer experience
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best.
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Opportunity to work in San Francisco after ramp up.