Marketing: Palo Alto & San Francisco, CA
TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to lead all of our digital marketing efforts, including SEO, SEM, paid social, and display/retargeting. You’ll own all our digital marketing efforts, from strategy creation to building and scaling across all channels. In this role, your efforts will have an immediate, direct impact on the growth of TripActions.
The ideal candidate is a curious, data-driven growth marketer who has expertise in multiple digital marketing channels. You have experience creating and running experiments that help us better reach our target audience, and can help create unique and creative messages that stand out in the crowded landscape of today’s digital media. You will own all digital marketing channels from end-to-end, and work closely across key functional teams and with outside agencies to achieve ambitious performance targets.
- Develop a comprehensive digital marketing strategy for TripActions
- Build, scale, and optimize our digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Facebook, LinkedIn, and more)
- Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ad copy, creative, etc.)
- Select and partner with agencies or other external resources as necessary to drive results across multiple channels
- Work cross-functionally with product marketing, content marketing, and other team members to develop assets and messaging to share on digital channels
- Support multi-touch campaigns with targeted digital outreach
- Stay informed on best practices and trends in your domain
- Evaluate and track key success metrics across digital marketing channels (performance, ROI, etc.)
- 5+ years digital marketing experience, with expertise across multiple channels.
- Ideally, you have experience working both in an agency and in-house, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Data driven and analytical: You are hypothesis-driven and able to structure, implement, and evaluate experiments that drive results.
- You have experience sourcing, evaluating, and working with external agencies to drive results and accountability.
- You are able to manage a budget across multiple channels, allocating spend to maximize performance and ROI
- Collaborative mindset. You thrive in cross-functional environments and have worked with closely with marketing and sales team members to create and implement targeted multi-touch campaigns.
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around!
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or graduate degree preferred
- An undeniable passion for travel
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Can work twice a week in our WeWork space in San Francisco