TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world’s most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at www.tripactions.com.
About the role
The TripActions sales team is looking to add a superstar Commercial Account Executive to the team to help be a founding member of our NYC office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for breaking into a new territory for TripActions, closing new customers and generating revenue while achieving individual goals. This individual will be a valuable contributor to the sales team with growth opportunities into Senior roles. Up and coming talent is encouraged to apply, but you must be a proven performer in your previous roles. You will be selling to finance and must know to get creative and navigate smaller to mid market organizations.
- Manage the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
- Present TripActions’ value proposition and solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts
- Help develop and execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketing campaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Drive a high volume of sales by managing the complete sales process
- Hit Monthly Sales Goals
- Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including HR/Recruiting, Legal, Finance, and Travel Managers
- Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management, through contract negotiation and signed contracts
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- 2+ years prior closing sales experience (within a Software/High Tech and/or travel company highly preferred)
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it.
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively prioritize
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Excellent communication skills. You’re a clear, concise and compelling storyteller across written, verbal and visual
- Experience at a start-up or in a scrappy, fast-moving culture is a must
- Bachelor’s degree
- An undeniable passion for travel (and a hate for legacy corporate travel systems preferred :)
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to TripActions’ success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.