As one of the fastest-growing companies in the valley, TripActions is the leading business travel platform disrupting the $1.5T business travel industry.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. As road warriors frustrated with their business travel experience, co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being there, not getting there. So in 2015, they created TripActions. With a vast selection of inventory and a personalized, intuitive user interface, we make booking travel fast and easy. And when changes or delays come up, road warriors get 24/7 proactive support to ensure they never have to fend for themselves. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Less than 3 years later, we have over 400 employees and are quickly approaching 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Box, Allbirds and Strava switching to TripActions. TripActions has nearly $80M in funding having recently received $51M in Series B led by Arif Janmohamed, Partner at Lightspeed Venture Partners and joined by Oren Zeev of Zeev Ventures.
Recognized as Comparably’s “Most Diverse” and #3 “Best Company to Work” for in the U.S, TripActions empowers companies and travelers to show up and create growth. Nothing can truly replicate the value of being there face-to-face –– which is why we’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re modernizing and re-defining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions’ DFW Support Center is seeking a Trainer, Global Support to join our growing team. This role will own all training initiatives including (but not limited to) developing, and delivering, training curriculum to support agents in DFW and other locations.
- The Trainer owns training initiatives to ensure talent meets or exceeds key performance targets within multiple support centers, including but not limited to delivering successful onboarding experiences, continuing education training, soft skills training, virtual classroom training, and using alternative training technologies that may be beneficial to learning.
- Ability to travel up to 50% to other sites (within the U.S. and internationally) as needed to deliver training and/or facilitate train-the-trainer sessions
- Prepare and deliver various learning methodologies to ensure effective and consistent delivery.
- Manage the learning environment and provides constructive feedback to training participants while ensuring learning outcomes are met.
- Participate in the design, creation and development of training solutions to meet business needs.
- As a Subject Matter Expert, the Trainer will provide recommendations regarding the most appropriate strategies, methodologies and technologies to maximize the learning experience and to aid in the creation of classroom curriculum, online courses, job aids and learning materials.
- Monitor the impact of learning solutions to ensure their effectiveness within new hire and post new hire training.
- Gather data to identify the impact of learning and performance solutions and leverage data to provide recommendations for improvements.
- Using tracking and data collection tools, the Trainer will analyze and track associate performance 30/60/90 days out of new hire training to ensure performance expectations are met.
- Provide support of the new hire training transition process and will be responsible for identifying knowledge gaps in new hire associates.
- Ensure the learning objectives are met and integrate appropriate performance support and assessment techniques to ensure agent understanding.
- Own all training modules including: updating previous modules, creating new modules, and continually revising and improving existing modules
- Create tools to measure learning and process compliance across multiple sites
- Manage relationships with other departments and champion first class customer experience through QA calibrations and Operations audits.
- Represent Training on all initiatives impacting support and/or the ability of training to deliver effective training to empower agents to provide top-notch customer experiences
- Deliver all training programs to support team and cross functional teams as needed
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- 1-3 years creating and delivering training curriculums preferably in a support/contact center environment.
- Fluency with travel-related software (e.g. SABRE) highly preferred.
- Ability to learn and relate complex technical content in the travel industry and convey this information using adult learning theory to audiences of varying technical aptitude
- Excellent communication (written and oral), facilitation, persuasion and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively speak to and deliver training to large groups
- Supervise a team of new hires during multi-week training events and provide direct feedback on performance and behaviors
- Ability to collaborate across departments and teams and influence others in the pursuit of continually improving training and the customer experience
- Clear understanding of learning styles and how to deliver optimal training
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a key player on the team
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities using time efficiently
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness and to monitor own work to ensure quality
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, and manage competing demands caused by delays or unexpected events
- Experience with online knowledgebase solutions (e.g. Salesforce, Confluence, Zendesk, etc.)
- Ability to identify training gaps, develop solutions, and implement appropriate course of action
- Excellent attention to detail, impeccable time management skills, strong team player, creative, flexible and driven to achieve results.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required
- Ability to effectively read, write and speak in the English language.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with emphasis on: Training & Development, Organization Development, Education, Human Resources Development, Business Management or equivalent experience
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Location: Dallas, Texas