TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.5T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. Since then, we’ve been a mission to power the face-to-face, in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 600 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,500 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Allbirds, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently recognized as one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019, #12 in LinkedIn’s Top Startups 2018 and #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TripActions is looking for a strong Technical Recruiter who will play a pivotal role in our expansion by directly scaling our Engineering (also known as Research and Development/R&D) team. This role will have a particular emphasis on sourcing and prospecting, utilizing sourcing tools such as AngeList and LinkedIn Recruiter. You’ll work closely with the team to create job descriptions, source qualified candidates, qualify and convert leads into hires, and ensure a smooth and candidate-centric process throughout. This role reports to the VP Talent and will have growth opportunities as the company scales globally.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, with heavy emphasis on sourcing/prospecting, while providing an excellent candidate and hiring team experience.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies, tools, and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide funnel of high-caliber candidates for our R&D team
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals and over time, develop new recruitment strategies and give feedback on what is and what's not working.
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates
- Collaborate with the Recruiting Team to continually improve processes and experience.
- Maintain reports and performance metrics
- Plan and execute creative recruiting events and campaigns that attract top talent.
- At least 3 years experience in a technical recruiting or technical sourcing role, preferably at startups and successful technology companies with hyper growth
- Any technical experience (you used to be an engineer or a PM, or you can code) a huge plus
- High level of comfort around engineers, with confidence around technical conversations
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, challenging work environment while prioritizing multiple functions and managing time efficiently
- Strong communication skills, written, verbal, and over the phone
- Strong organizational skills for tracking candidates using our ATS system, recruitment marketing platform, and sourcing tools
- Self-starter with a penchant for experimentation. You’re always looking for ways to do your job better and you never wait to be told what to do. When you see an opportunity, you jump on it
- A positive attitude: You’re a team player and you’re resilient in the face of challenges. Most importantly, you’re fun and a pleasure to be around!
- Strong writing skills with ability to effectively prioritize and pay attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or graduate degree preferred
- An undeniable passion for travel
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice and smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley. Can work Tuesdays and Fridays in our WeWork space in San Francisco if desired.