TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry and shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors and co-founders Ariel Cohen and Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips –– so that their travelers can focus on being productive and meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions’ platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, and 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average and seamless integrations with their HR and expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood and the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valley’s newest “unicorns”, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B and a total of $232M in funding. We’ve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round –– led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures and SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture and our incredible team. We’re on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward.
We’re redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
- Assist in the day to day management of travel tools ensuring they are operating correctly.
- Manage GDS and agent facing travel technology tools (front and mid-office, back office)
- Manage preferred vendors and discount in technology tools, including hotel tables
- Manage GDS relationship (Up/Down Times, Troubleshoot, etc). Provide support around GDS as needed
- Develops clear understanding of process flows and related documents for travel Ops and support
- Cross functional education of the travel industry to those unfamiliar with travel
- Assist in implementation processes as they relate to timelines and expectations
- Provide subject matter expertise on travel industry practices and underlying industry technologies
- Keep management advised of potential problem areas within a project timeline and escalate
- Liaise with Support to communicate changes to documents, SOPs, etc., update as needed
- Distinguish between critical and non-critical issues
- Forward thinking; anticipate tasks outside of the normally identified steps
- Participate in scheduled meetings and special projects as assigned
- Ensure work activities are completed in a timely manner
- Follow up emails on open items, concerns, etc
- At least five years' experience in the travel industry with extensive experience of business travel operational reservation workflow procedures
- Minimum 3 years knowledge of GDS systems (Sabre, Apollo, Travelport, Amadeus,)
- BSP working knowledge and experience
- Understanding on line booking tools
- G Suite of product knowledge
- Vendor Management: loading contracts into GDS, reading and applying conracts
- GDS PCC TJR and EPR settings knowledge
- In depth flight knowledge: pricing
- Comprehensive knowledge of agent-facing travel technology tools
- Strong organization skills - ability to handle multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Solid working knowledge of travel industry procedures
- Understanding travel products and general travel services in response to identified, specific client needs by effective use.
- Knowledge of the airline industry, GDS and third-party technology
- Proficient in travel related support solutions
- Knowledgeable in geography, including expedient, cost effective and preferred travel routes
- Positive attitude/Team Player
- Excellent communication Skills – Verbal and Written required
- Must be self-motivated and willing to accept change
- Must take ownership of all assigned tasks and project related assignments
- Proficient with G-Suite products required
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- SaaS understanding
- Health: Medical, dental and vision
- Food: Catered meals and drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure you’re at your best.
- Location: Work from Palo Alto, the heart of Silicon Valley