Eosera is a growing, female-led biotechnology company founded in 2015 and based in Fort Worth, Texas. We are striving to the be the leader in ear care, bringing innovative products to market across the USA. Our products are currently sold in over 26,000 retailers across the nation and online, in places such as CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart, Walgreens, Kroger and Albertsons.
Eosera was named one of the fastest growing private companies on the Inc. 5000 list in 2021 and 2022. We are one of the pioneering companies engaging in Conscious Capitalism and we believe business can be a force for good. We are setting a new standard for biotechnology companies as a whole by continuing to innovate and develop effective products with lasting impact, prioritizing people over profit, and bringing premium products to market that address underserved healthcare needs.
Learn more at: www.Eosera.com
About the Position
Note: This role requires experience with an ERP (ideally NetSuite), including the ability to write reports and run queries. Experience with other relational databases, scripting, and/or integrating other applications with an ERP will be beneficial to this role and will be prioritized in our evaluation process. If this sounds like you, please apply!
We have achieved several exciting milestones on our growth journey that have led us to create this new IT Manager role. Our team has grown to around 30 people, we are expanding our office and moving to a new, larger space, and we are currently implementing a new ERP system (NetSuite). We are now ready for a full-time, hands-on IT Manager, reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, to be a part of our onsite team.
Culture is a priority at Eosera and we know that optimizing how we work with technology directly contributes to job satisfaction. We are looking for an IT Manager who will contribute positively to our culture by developing trust and camaraderie with our team and who can break down complex IT challenges into actionable solutions. Our ideal candidate is well-versed in computer systems, IT infrastructure and network functions, has experience with NetSuite in a manufacturing environment, and loves helping people.
Since this is the first time we’ve had this position on our team, we’ll be looking for someone who understands how to build a scalable IT function from the ground up, including documenting processes and proactively planning for future needs. We believe this is a great career building move for someone who has been a part of an IT team in a fast-growing company (or as part of a managed service provider with multiple clients) and now they are ready to build and lead their own IT function.
Eosera is a fast-developing company, growing the ear category with new product innovations. As we continue to grow, we make sure to hold our company’s values in mind when making important decisions. We are a seeking an IT Manager who will champion these 7 key core values:
- People – We value people before profit, always.
- Empowerment – We think everyone has the potential to be outstanding.
- Collaboration – We agree that everyone has something to contribute.
- Growth – We focus on continual improvement of ourselves and our ventures.
- Passion – We have drive and an appetite for excellence.
- Bravery – We believe calculated risk-taking will result in great accomplishments.
- Positivity – We believe happiness is healing.
- Plan, organize, and manage the stability of the overall IT infrastructure.
- Develop, maintain, support, and optimize key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, server infrastructure, data communications, and telecommunications systems.
- Oversee activities associated with installation, deployment and upgrade of software, hardware, and network facilities.
- Integrate the recent NetSuite implementation over the following key functional areas:
- Financial Management – reporting module
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/Integration with the following platforms: SPS, Shopify, Shipstation
- Distribution – purchasing, replenishment, inventory, demand planning, capacity planning
- Manufacturing/Material Requirements Planning (MRP) – bill of materials, work in process (WIP) & routing, quality assurance (QA)
- Warehouse management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – sales, opportunities, forecasting
- Fixed assets
- Lead the planning and smooth delivery of all IT needs related to a move to the new office space.
- Manage backups and recovery, ensuring that recovery includes periodic tests to ensure business continuity.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts.
- Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for infrastructure projects and associated efforts.
- Monitor and mitigate risks to ensure that platform/cyber/physical security risks are proactively managed.
- Manage operational costs; conduct near-term and long-term financial forecasts for expanded functionality/user base.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure infrastructure-specific products and services.
- Contribute positively to a culture of innovation, exceptionally high standards, and true partnership with team members and all external stakeholders.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Management (or related) is a plus
- 5+ years of experience providing a broad range of IT support in a fast-growing small to mid-size company or as part of a managed service provider with multiple clients
- Experience with NetSuite in a manufacturing/EDI environment, preferably during an implementation
- Deep knowledge of Office360/Microsoft ecosystem
- Exceptional communication skills; capable of earning trust and credibility with team members at all levels; able to break down complex information in a way that is easily understandable by others
- Expert problem-solving skills with a forward-thinking mindset, curiosity, compassion, and a relentless ability to see things through to completion
We value diversity and commit to making hiring decisions based upon the character traits and capabilities that correlate to being successful in this job. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome your application!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.