Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) envisions a world where Conscious Capitalism is the norm and billions of people can flourish, leading lives infused with passion, purpose, love and creativity; a world of freedom, harmony, prosperity, and compassion.
As part of the CCI team, we are stewards of the Conscious Capitalism movement and philosophy, abiding by the core belief that business is good, ethical, noble, and heroic. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, CCI creates and sustains networks of support and provides access to ideas and information so business leaders can run their organizations in a conscious way.
We are working to elevate humanity through business by building a movement of business leaders who are improving the practice and perception of capitalism through the tenets of Higher Purpose, Stakeholder Orientation, Conscious Leadership, and Conscious Culture.
CCI’s core programmatic offering is the Conscious Capitalism Senior Leader Network, a peer-to-peer engagement experience launched in 2020 that provides opportunities for executives from across industries, backgrounds, and geographies to support each other in their individual journeys to elevate humanity through business.
Learn more: ConsciousCapitalism.org
CCI is now hiring a Chapter Account Coordinator (CAC) to join our small but mighty team to guide multiple chapters within the network, advancing our mission to build a community of business leaders changing the practice and perception of capitalism to elevate humanity.
This role is designed for someone who is seeking a dynamic, early-career role in a purpose-driven organization where they can develop their technical skills, build an incredible professional network, and receive ample learning and development opportunities through coaching and mentorship.
Our CAC will work with the Chapter Program team, along with other CCI staff members, and the chapters’ board leadership teams to ensure that the chapters meet a set of objectives in alignment with the annual strategy and operating plan.
A successful CAC is a strong, detail oriented, efficient, and effective team player who can lead the chapters by executing annual programming calendars, maintaining robust and accurate databases, and ensuring activities at the chapter level are aligned with the global movement of Conscious Capitalism.
This full-time position reports to the Chapter Program Manager. Some travel will be required for in-person events and networking (approximately once per quarter), however the majority of the role can be done on a flexible schedule remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
CCI offers meaningful work, an incredible team, an expansive professional network, a salary comparable to entry-level roles in similar size nonprofits, a bonus plan based on individual and team performance, health benefits, 401k plan, and a four-day work week.
Meet the team: https://www.consciouscapitalism.org/team
- Serve as the key point person to manage, track, and support a portfolio of 4-6 chapters in meeting key objectives on a quarterly basis.
- Organize and market at least 1 monthly event for each chapter in your portfolio, either to serve and support Senior Business Leaders or the public in the area
- Manage databases of contacts for a portfolio of chapters (members, sponsors, etc.) through various applications (Salesforce, Google Suite, Constant Contact) and nurture key relationships within the chapter communities.
- Coordinate and run quarterly meetings for each chapter’s Senior Leader Board to provide advice and planning
- Customize emails, newsletters, graphics etc. and market Chapter events online to attract members and promote engagement
- Manage the financials for your portfolio, including tracking the chapter’s budget, reconciling income and expenses with support from Mission First Accounting, and offering guidance on how to grow chapter revenue.
- Work with CCI Business Development team to identify potential Senior Leader Network Members in a Chapter’s geographic area.
- As a member of our team, exemplify CCI’s Leadership Principles: https://www.consciouscapitalism.org/story/leadership-principles
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree will be highly valued, although we also welcome alternative forms of education, experience and training that provide a foundation for this entry-level role
- 2-3 years of work experience in event planning or grassroots organizing (part-time, volunteer work, and/or internships can be included); experience in a nonprofit or startup environment is a plus
- Some experience in hospitality or another field that requires strong social skills, use of technology, and flexibility across a broad range of tasks is a plus
- Experience working with volunteers is a plus
- Experience that demonstrates an ability to achieve goals and hit certain metrics to increase performance year over year; this experience gained in an account management setting is a plus
- Tech savvy; comfort and experience with various software applications including Salesforce or another CRM
- Proficiency in leveraging social media platforms and event registration systems for community organizing
- Superior written and verbal skills; is confident writing content segments for event promotion and crafting well thought out email communications
- Is a collaborative, energetic brand champion who enjoys helping others
- Extraordinary customer service orientation
- Is self-directed and highly motivated to learn, grow, and develop new skills
- Is highly cause-motivated, desires to participate in purpose-driven work
- Is attentive to details and follow through, responsive, and has a high level of accuracy and accountability
- Has excellent written and verbal communications
We value diversity and commit to making hiring decisions based upon the character traits and capabilities that correlate to being successful in this job. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome your application!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States