Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) envisions a world where Conscious Capitalism is the norm and billions of people can flourish, leading lives infused with passion, purpose, love and creativity; a world of freedom, harmony, prosperity, and compassion.
As part of the CCI team, we are stewards of the Conscious Capitalism movement and philosophy, abiding by the core belief that business is good, ethical, noble, and heroic. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, CCI creates and sustains networks of support and provides access to ideas and information so business leaders can run their organizations in a conscious way.
We are working to elevate humanity through business by building a movement of business leaders who are improving the practice and perception of capitalism through the tenets of Higher Purpose, Stakeholder Orientation, Conscious Leadership, and Conscious Culture.
CCI’s core programmatic offering is the Conscious Capitalism Senior Leader Network, a peer-to-peer engagement experience launched in 2020 that provides opportunities for executives from across industries, backgrounds, and geographies to support each other in their individual journeys to elevate humanity through business.
Learn more: ConsciousCapitalism.org
CCI is now hiring a Marketing Coordinator to join our small but mighty team to expand our lead generation capabilities in support of the growth goals for the Conscious Capitalism Senior Leader Network.
This role is designed for someone who is seeking an entry-level marketing position in a purpose-driven organization where they can develop their technical skills, build an incredible professional network, and receive ample learning and development opportunities through coaching and mentorship.
While the primary focus of the position is lead generation, we’ll need someone who enjoys a breadth of activities that will range from building email marketing campaigns to qualifying inbound leads, and providing administrative support and coordination for activities that may be a valuable lead generation opportunity.
CCI offers meaningful work, an incredible team, an expansive professional network, a salary comparable to entry-level roles in similar size nonprofits, a bonus plan based on the team’s performance related to annual goals, health benefits, 401k plan, and a four-day work week. This full-time position can be done on a flexible schedule remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
Meet the team: https://www.consciouscapitalism.org/team
- Support all activities related to lead generation for the Senior Leader Network and other CCI programs and offerings.
- Execute assigned aspects of CCIs annual marketing plan.
- Qualify inbound leads and facilitate a smooth transition to the business development team.
- Research and identify qualified, cold prospects to be transitioned to the business development team for follow-up.
- Track campaign performance and share results with the marketing team.
- Build HTML emails in Constant Contact.
- Provide administrative support and coordination for partnership activities with lead generation goals.
- As a member of our team, exemplify CCI’s Leadership Principles: https://www.consciouscapitalism.org/story/leadership-principles
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing will be highly valued, although we also welcome some coursework in marketing with a different degree program or alternative forms of education, experience and training that provide a foundation for this entry-level role
- 1-2 years of work experience in a marketing support role (part-time or internships can be included); experience in a nonprofit or startup environment is a plus
- Coursework, certification, and/or some experience with marketing attribution and data analytics
- Experience working with a variety of applications; experience with marketing tools such as Constant Contact, Salesforce, and Google’s suite of analytics platforms is a plus
- Is a collaborative, energetic brand champion who enjoys helping others
- Is excited and committed to learn, grow, and develop new skills
- Is highly cause-motivated, desires to participate in purpose-driven work
- Is attentive to details, responsive, and open to feedback
- Believes business can and should be used as a force for good and is committed to sharing that positive narrative with the world
We value diversity and commit to making hiring decisions based upon the character traits and capabilities that correlate to being successful in this job. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome your application!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States