Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) envisions a world where Conscious Capitalism is the norm and billions of people can flourish, leading lives infused with passion, purpose, love and creativity; a world of freedom, harmony, prosperity, and compassion.
As part of the CCI team, we are stewards of the Conscious Capitalism movement and philosophy, abiding by the core belief that business is good, ethical, noble, and heroic. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, CCI creates and sustains networks of support and provides access to ideas and information so business leaders can run their organizations in a conscious way.
We are working to elevate humanity through business by building a movement of business leaders who are improving the practice and perception of capitalism through the tenets of Higher Purpose, Stakeholder Orientation, Conscious Leadership, and Conscious Culture.
CCI’s core programmatic offering is the Conscious Capitalism Senior Leader Network, a peer-to-peer engagement experience launched in 2020 that provides opportunities for executives from across industries, backgrounds, and geographies to support each other in their individual journeys to elevate humanity through business.
Learn more: ConsciousCapitalism.org
CCI is now hiring an Operations Manager to join our small but mighty team to ensure smooth and efficient internal operations and to support a healthy, peak performance culture during an exciting stage of growth. This is a hybrid role that blends three disciplines: basic accounting, data management, and people operations, with the overall priority of being a champion of best practices and ensuring consistency across the team for matters that pertain to the whole organization.
This role will play a key role in supporting the shift from a small team dynamic to a scalable organization and is designed for someone who is seeking a mid-level operations generalist position in a purpose-driven organization with ambitious (yet realistic!) goals. This position reports directly to the COO.
CCI offers meaningful work, an incredible team, an expansive professional network, a competitive salary (comparable to similar size nonprofits and commensurate with experience), a bonus plan based on individual and team performance, health benefits, 401k plan, and a four-day work week. This full-time position can be done on a flexible schedule remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
Meet the team: https://www.consciouscapitalism.org/team
- Provide general operations support to CCI’s COO.
- Accounting - Manage accounts payable and receivable, including coordinating with chapters on revenue share events.
- Data Management - Ensure the quality of data in CCI’s CRM (Salesforce) and support the team as needed by making sure information is entered correctly, current and accurate.
- People Operations - Support CCI’s culture through onboarding new hires, administratively supporting the team member review process, and supporting the COO with administration of benefits and other talent programs.
- As a member of our team, exemplify CCI’s Leadership Principles: https://www.consciouscapitalism.org/story/leadership-principles
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline will be highly valued, although we also welcome alternative forms of education, experience and training that provide a foundation for this role
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience; experience gained in a nonprofit or startup environment is a plus
- Experience building systems and processes from the ground up and optimizing processes through technology
- Some experience with Salesforce is required; advanced knowledge is a plus
- Some basic accounting and/or some experience supporting human resources is a plus
- “Swiss army knife” experience as an adaptable utility player in a fast growing organization
- Is a collaborative, energetic brand champion who enjoys helping others
- Is a self-starter, able to take a project and run with it and discern and serve the needs of others before they ask
- Attentive to details, communicative, responsive, and open to feedback
- Is highly cause-motivated, desires to participate in purpose-driven work
- Is naturally inclined toward bringing order to chaos, organizing information and resources, and creating systems and processes that help people do their jobs more efficiently
- Believes business can and should be used as a force for good and is committed to sharing that positive narrative with the world
We value diversity and commit to making hiring decisions based upon the character traits and capabilities that correlate to being successful in this job. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome your application!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States