Conscious Capitalism, Inc. (CCI) envisions a world where Conscious Capitalism is the norm and billions of people can flourish, leading lives infused with passion, purpose, love and creativity; a world of freedom, harmony, prosperity, and compassion.
As part of the CCI team, we are stewards of the Conscious Capitalism movement and philosophy, abiding by the core belief that business is good, ethical, noble, and heroic. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, CCI creates and sustains networks of support and provides access to ideas and information so business leaders can run their organizations in a conscious way.
We are working to elevate humanity through business by building a movement of business leaders who are improving the practice and perception of capitalism through the tenets of Higher Purpose, Stakeholder Orientation, Conscious Leadership, and Conscious Culture.
CCI’s core programmatic offering is the Conscious Capitalism Senior Leader Network, a peer-to-peer engagement experience launched in 2020 that provides opportunities for executives from across industries, backgrounds, and geographies to support each other in their individual journeys to elevate humanity through business.
Learn more: ConsciousCapitalism.org
CCI is now hiring a Membership Account Executive (MAE) to join our small but mighty team of enthusiastic Conscious Capitalists to lead the growth of the Senior Leader Network. With the aspirational goal of making Conscious Capitalism the norm in both practice and perception, we need to identify, cultivate, and enroll more business leaders into the Conscious Capitalism network to build the movement, improve the impact of business on stakeholders, and develop more stories of business as a powerful force for good.
The MAE will lead the charge on sourcing, qualifying, and closing new members and will collaborate with our business relationship managers to engage and retain existing members. Our goal is to build a community of passionate leaders who will enthusiastically refer new members. Given the target membership of the SLN, our MAE must enjoy engaging with and selling to high-level executives. While it will be advantageous if a candidate already has a broad network of executives and can share success stories of selling consultatively to this audience, what is most important is the capability of building one.
CCI offers meaningful work, an incredible team, an expansive professional network, a competitive salary (comparable to similar size nonprofits and commensurate with experience), a bonus plan based on individual and team performance, health benefits, 401k plan, and a four-day work week. This full-time position can be done on a flexible schedule remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
Meet the team: https://www.consciouscapitalism.org/team
- Develop and nurture an expansive professional network and initiate the sales process with qualified individuals and businesses.
- Increase the participation of key stakeholders in CCI programs, in particular:
- Sell individual SLN memberships to new business leaders
- Secure Corporate Partnerships to companies interested in getting actively involved with Conscious Capitalism
- Methodically follow up on all prospects to secure commitments
- Utilize CCI systems to document and track progress of all prospects as they move through the funnel.
- Collaborate with the CCI team to keep one another informed of cross-promotional opportunities and use discernment on when and how to engage other team members to help close a prospect and/or expand a relationship.
- As a member of our team, exemplify CCI’s Leadership Principles: https://www.consciouscapitalism.org/story/leadership-principles
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or higher) will be highly valued, although we also welcome alternative forms of education and training that lead to relevant expertise
- 5+ years of experience in sales, including new business development, pitching, and closing
- Experience in account expansion, engagement, and retention
- Experience in associations or membership organizations
- Experience interfacing with C-suite executives
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Is highly personable
- Has exceptional communication skills and a persuasive yet credible and professional style
- Has strong listening skills
- Is a solutions-oriented, confident leader who is capable of producing extraordinary outcomes with little direction and minimal resources
- Is highly cause-motivated, desires to participate in profound positive change, and has a mature, empathetic awareness of social and ethical challenges faced by business leaders
- Believes business can and should be used as a force for good and is committed to sharing that positive narrative with the world
We value diversity and commit to making hiring decisions based upon the character traits and capabilities that correlate to being successful in this job. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome your application!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States