Eosera is a growing, female-led biotechnology company founded in 2015 and based in Fort Worth, Texas. We specialize in ear care products and aspire to a purpose of “Healing Humans.” Our products are currently sold by retailers such as CVS, Rite Aid, and Amazon and we are just getting started! We are setting a new standard for biotechnology companies as a whole by continuing to innovate and develop effective products with lasting impact, prioritizing people over profit, and staying true to company values.
Eosera was named one of the fastest growing private companies on the Inc. 5000 list in 2021. Eosera practices Conscious Capitalism, a philosophy with a central principle that companies should do more for their customers, investors, employees, and the environment than make money.
Learn more at: www.eosera.com
About the Position
In support of current and potential significant growth, we are adding a manufacturing & distribution leader to our team. We are seeking a Director of Manufacturing who has experience in leading day-to-day operations in a small- to mid-size company in an FDA-regulated industry, such as cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, or food and beverage.
We are seeking someone who is a confident leader who will enjoy taking ownership of manufacturing and distribution and who is an exceptional team leader and collaborator across departments. This position reports directly to the CEO.
- Contribute to the growth and success of Eosera by successfully leading the manufacturing and distribution functions.
- Provide leadership for the manufacturing team and nurture a collaborative, peak performance culture with consistent, reliable, safe and compliant operations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure we are always two steps ahead on matters related to cGMP standards and working efficiently and effectively as a team.
- Ensure all day-to-day operations support the delivery of product according to plan and within expense budgets.
- Set goals and priorities for the manufacturing & distribution teams and implement structure and accountability to help with operational efficiency.
- Make recommendations for operational efficiencies and proactively plan for growth.
- Oversee maintenance and repairs of machinery, including managing relationships with service providers
- Implement, track and report on metrics to guide data-driven decisions.
- Exemplify and champion the company’s brand, mission and values.
Education, Experience & Skills
- A Bachelors degree in engineering or a related science will be highly valued, although we also value on-the-job experience and alternative forms of continuing education that lead to subject matter expertise
- 10 years of relevant experience, including at least 2-3 years with ownership of the manufacturing function and leadership of a team in a small- to mid-size company
- Experience with distribution of product to retail customers
- Experience in an FDA-regulated industry working with products from concept through commercialization
- Knowledgeable of Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with liquid fills, powder, medical device hand assembly, and other types of manufacturing techniques
- Experience with overseeing equipment maintenance and repairs
- Knowledgeable and passionate about cultivating a collaborative, peak performance culture
We value diversity of thought, worldview, and experience, and commit to making hiring decisions based upon the character traits and capabilities that correlate to being successful in this job. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome your application!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.