Eosera is a growing, female-led biotechnology company founded in 2015 and based in Fort Worth, Texas. We specialize in ear care products and aspire to a purpose of “Healing Humans.” Our products are currently sold by retailers such as CVS, Rite Aid, and Amazon and we are just getting started! We are setting a new standard for biotechnology companies as a whole by continuing to innovate and develop effective products with lasting impact, prioritizing people over profit, and staying true to company values.
Eosera was named one of the fastest growing private companies on the Inc. 5000 list in 2021. Eosera practices Conscious Capitalism, a philosophy with a central principle that companies should do more for their customers, investors, employees, and the environment than make money.
Learn more at: www.eosera.com
About the Position
In support of current and potential significant growth, we are adding a marketing leader to our team. We are seeking a Director of Marketing who has been successful in developing and executing on a strategic marketing plan for direct-to-consumer (DTC) healthcare or other consumer products, preferably in an FDA-regulated industry in a small- to mid-size company. Either cosmetics or food and beverage experience could be a great background for this position!
We are seeking someone who is a subject matter expert in modern marketing methods and technology and is a confident leader who will enjoy applying their real-world experience in a similar industry to help us take our marketing to the next level. This person will lead a team of two dynamic marketing managers, so experience developing a small team and nurturing a collaborative culture is essential. This is a very hands-on role and the ideal person will be comfortable toggling between strategic planning and execution. This position will have agency resources, a healthy marketing budget, and reports directly to the CEO.
- Contribute to the growth and success of Eosera by successfully leading the marketing function, including the development and hands-on execution of the strategic marketing plan.
- Provide mentorship and development to the marketing team and nurture a collaborative, peak performance culture.
- Own and manage the annual marketing budget with discernment and sound judgment, while also making recommendations for creative marketing efforts and justifying spend to support growth.
- Implement, track and report on metrics to guide data-driven decisions.
- Manage agency relationships.
- Exemplify and champion the company’s brand, mission and values.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in marketing (or a related field); an advanced degree and/or continuing education in modern marketing methods and technology are a strong plus
- 10 years of relevant experience, including at least 2-3 years with ownership of the marketing function and leadership of a team in a small- to mid-size company
- Recent experience developing and executing a successful strategic marketing plan for DTC consumer products, preferably in an FDA-regulated industry
- Experience managing outside agencies
- Experience developing PR plans
- Experience implementing, tracking and reporting on metrics
- Experience with new product launches
- Experience working with e-commerce sites, including Amazon
- Knowledgeable and passionate about cultivating a collaborative, peak performance culture
We value diversity of thought, worldview, and experience, and commit to making hiring decisions based upon the character traits and capabilities that correlate to being successful in this job. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome your application!
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.