Who we are
Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand, partners with the world's leading universities to help companies bridge the digital skills gap. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top institutions to power boot camps that prepare today's workers for tomorrow's jobs.
Our programs have been in existence since October 2015, and since that first class, we've launched an additional 300 classes with 50+ university partnerships.
Are you an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about education and making an impact? Do you love empowering others to find life-changing opportunities? Then this may be the position for you!
We believe learning a new skill, like Product Management, should be exciting and engaging — and that starts with the instructor. You'll notice that prior teaching experience isn't a prerequisite to being an Instructor. If you bring knowledge, strong communication, and a positive energy to the classroom, you're going to help students along their transformative path to a successful and rewarding career.
Our Blended Online program is a mixture of asynchronous and live instruction. Students in the Blended Online program access modules through Canvas, and unlock these modules as they progress through the class. Roughly 80% of the content each week is completed by the students asynchronously. This program is ideal for individuals who cannot commit to the traditional 14-hour a week time commitment of our in-person/Live Online modalities.
Check out the program details here.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 6 months of experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- Some familiarity with most or all of the following:
- Product Management Experience
- At least 6 months in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Defining product strategies and roadmaps
- Managing product backlogs
- Sprint planning and execution
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Defining product objectives and KPIs
- A/B Testing
- Gathering customer feedback
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Planning product launches
Product Management Software
- Google Analytics
- Facilitating virtual teams, video conferencing tools (Zoom, Google Hangouts, WebEx)
- Business Intelligence / Analytics / Analyst
- Technical Writing/Communication
- Executive Communication
- Git or Github
- Design thinking
What You Will Do:
- Support the Instructor during lectures and educational product management activities
- Answer students’ questions during class sessions
- Utilize Zoom’s “breakout-rooms” feature during activities and in-class projects to assist the students, as needed
- Assist the Instructor with distributing class materials
- Ensure that homework is graded on-time, and occasionally assist with grading
- Lead weekly office hours on one weekend day for 2 hours
- 18-week programs
- 100% remote
- Approximately 7 hours of total time commitment per week split between two weekday evening sessions held on either Mondays & Wednesdays or Tuesdays & Thursdays and 2 hours on one weekend day
- Maintain your current career while teaching
- Hone your own skills by teaching and mentoring others
- Be a part of a culture that invests in employee growth with ongoing training and nonstop learning
- Expand your network by joining the thousands of industry professionals who make up our Instructional Staff
- Experience the gratitude and fulfillment that comes along with teaching and giving back to the tech community