Who we are
Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand, partners with the world's leading universities to help companies bridge the digital skills gap. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top institutions to power boot camps that prepare today's workers for tomorrow's jobs.
Our programs have been in existence since October 2015, and since that first class, we've launched an additional 300 classes with 50+ university partnerships.
Are you an experienced data analyst who is passionate about education and making an impact? Do you love empowering others to find life-changing opportunities? Then this may be the position for you!
We believe learning a new skill, like data analytics, should be exciting and engaging — and that starts with the instructor. You'll notice that prior teaching experience isn't a prerequisite to being an Instructor. If you bring knowledge, proficient communication, and positive energy to the classroom, you're going to help students along their transformative path to a successful and rewarding career. We'll provide the training, lesson plans, and tools to support you on your journey of impacting lives in the classroom.
Check out the program details here.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 6 months of data analytics experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- Some familiarity with most or all of the following:
- Advanced Statistics with Data Analytics with Microsoft Excel and Python, Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib
- Databases like SQL and MongoDB
- Hadoop and Machine Learning
What You Will Do:
- Take attendance at the start of class
- Ensure the Instructor stays on pace with the lesson plan
- Assist students during activity and project work time
- Research and answer student questions
- Provide empathy, support, and encouragement while engaging students
- 24-week program (this is a part-time commitment)
- Mon/Wed/Sat OR Tue/Thu/Sat Schedule
- Weekday Classes: 5:45 pm - 10:00 pm (includes office hours and break)
- Saturday Classes: 9:15 am - 2:30 pm (includes office hours and lunch break)
*** Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, classes are being taught online. ***
- Must have a laptop, a camera, at least one additional monitor, a microphone/headset, and reliable internet access.
- Experience with Zoom video conferencing preferred.
- We hope to return to in-person classes when it’s safe to do so. Given that, we have a preference for local candidates.
- Maintain your current career while teaching
- Hone your own skills by teaching and mentoring others
- Expand your network by joining the thousands of industry professionals who make up our Instructional Staff
- Experience the gratitude and fulfillment that comes along with teaching and giving back to the tech community