Trilogy Education partners with universities to offer programs in Web Development, Data Analytics, UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, Financial Technology, and Cybersecurity. Our platform combines a market-driven curriculum, robust career services, and a multinational community of universities, instructors, and employers to prepare adult learners for careers in the digital economy.
Please note: Due to COVID-19 all of our in-person classes are currently being hosted online. Our hiring process is also remote, so rest assured that you will not need to leave the safety of your home during this pandemic.
Trilogy Education is seeking a Cybersecurity professional who has a passion for making a difference. Our students have a diverse background, from working professionals to fresh-out-of-college people, who seek to transition into careers in Cybersecurity. Instructors will have a direct hand in changing the lives of our students.
Why teach with us?
Instructors with the help of Teaching Assistants; lead classroom discussions, emphasize the meta-skills and core concepts, support students in their projects and challenges, and provide feedback to students.
You don't have to have a ton of experience with teaching! You just have to be a lifelong learner, proven teacher or mentor, or love to help people change their lives to succeed.
What You Will Do:
- Lead lectures and educational coding activities
- Answer questions from the stage
- Walk around the classroom during coding activities and in-class projects to assist the students, as needed
- Upload all class content to Students Git Repository
- Ensure that homework is graded on-time, and occasionally assist with grading
What makes you a great fit:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- A positive attitude
- Ability to deliver our lesson plans that are provided by Trilogy
- Share your own professional experiences and industry insight with the students
- Be able to infuse empathy, support, encouragement, and fun into the student experience
Proficient in the following:
- CIA Triad
- Risk Analysis and Risk Mitigation
- Business Continuity Planning
- Linux Server Configuration
- Bash Scripting and Programming
- Windows Server Configuration
Networks and Network Security:
- Network Architecture, Operations, and Security
- Wireshark and Traffic Analysis
- Email Security
- Wireless Security
- Cryptography and Encryption
- Cloud Security and Virtualization
- Monitoring and Logging
- Incident Response
- Data Extraction and Recovery
- Burp Suite
- SQL Injection
- Penetration Testing Execution Standard
- Searchsploit and Metasploit
- Pivoting Networks
- 24-week program
- Mon/Wed/Sat OR Tue/Thu/Sat Schedule
- Weekday Classes: 5:45pm - 10pm (includes office hours and break)
- Saturday Classes: 9:30am - 2:30pm (includes office hours and lunch break)
Pay is commensurate with experience for this contract role.