Who we are
Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand, partners with the world's leading universities to help companies bridge the digital skills gap. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top institutions to power boot camps that prepare today's workers for tomorrow's jobs.
Our programs have been in existence since October 2015, and since that first class, we've launched an additional 300 classes with 50+ university partnerships.
Are you an experienced industry professional who is passionate about education and making an impact? Do you love empowering others to find life-changing opportunities? Can you dedicate a minimum of one hour or up to 29 hours, weekly to assist student(s)? Then this may be the position for you!
We believe learning a new skill, in any of our programs, should be exciting and engaging — and that extends beyond the classroom.
We have current openings for Tutors to support students enrolled in University Bootcamps across the globe(Columbia University, UC Berkeley, & Georgia Tech to name a few of our partners) in the Product Management program:
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 6 months of relevant work experience in product management
- A positive attitude
- A willingness to share your own professional experiences and industry insight with the students
- Be able to infuse empathy, support, encouragement, and fun into the student experience
Proficient in the following
- At least 6 months in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Defining product strategies and roadmaps
- Managing product backlogs
- Sprint planning and execution
- Wireframing and prototyping
- Defining product objectives and KPIs
- A/B Testing
- Gathering customer feedback
- Managing stakeholder relationships
- Planning product launches
Product Management Software
- Google Analytics
- Facilitating virtual teams, video conferencing tools (Zoom, Google Hangouts, WebEx)
- Business Intelligence / Analytics / Analyst
- Technical Writing/Communication
- Executive Communication
- Git or Github
- Design thinking
Check out the programs in more detail here.
What You Will Do:
- Tutors are assigned to support one or more students' learning for the duration of their course via slack and zoom support.
- Support ranges from code review, project preparation, constructive feedback and moral encouragement.
- Research and answer student questions
- Provide empathy, support, and encouragement while engaging students
- This is a remote part time position (W2 based employment)
- Tutors specify how many hours a week they will be available to tutor and they will be assigned students accordingly through a queuing system for assignments
- Must have a laptop, camera, at least one additional monitor, microphone / headset, and reliable internet access
- Experience with Zoom video conferencing preferred
- Hone your own skills by teaching and mentoring others
- Gain access to thousands of tech professionals around the globe that make up our instructional staff network
- Experience the gratitude and fulfillment that comes along with teaching and giving back to the tech community