Trilogy Education Services - a 2U, Inc. brand - joins forces with leading universities and innovative employers to bridge the digital skills gap by creating boot camps that prepare today's workforce for tomorrow's jobs. We introduced our first bootcamp in 2015 and since then have launched over 300 classes with more than 50 university partners.
Our instructors are a key component of our hands-on, skills-based approach, and that’s where you come in.
Are you an experienced financial analyst passionate about sharing your wisdom and lessons learned with others? Do you enjoy mentoring and supporting others on their career path?
If so, this may be the position for you!
Embarking on a new career path should be exciting and engaging. That’s why we hire accomplished tech professionals with a passion for guiding students along their path to a successful and rewarding career.
You bring the wisdom, strong communication skills, and positive energy. We'll bring the curriculum, training, and tools to support you. Together, we’ll equip the next generation of FinTech professionals with the skills they’ll need to succeed in the digital workspace.
Learn more here.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 4-5 years of FinTech experience (or equivalent)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Background in:
- Financial Fundamentals in Time-Series Analysis, Financial Ratios, and Financial Analysis
- Python Programming in Python 3, Pandas, MAtplotlib, API Interactions, and JupyterLab
- Financial Libraries and Tools like NumPy, SciPy, and Quantopian
- Execution Algorithms, Monte Carlo Simulations, Risk-Data Aggregation, Forecasting, Financial Modeling, Modern Portfolio Theory, and Logistic Regression
- Machine Learning using Algorithmic Trading, Random Forests, k-Nearest Neighbor (kNN), Support ZVector Machines (SVM), Linear Regression, and Scikit-learn
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency experience in Solidity, Ethereum, Consensus Algorithms, Transactions, Validation, Distributed Ledger, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, and Mining
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
What You Will Do:
- Follow detailed lesson plans that include an active discussion environment and project-based learning
- Provide empathy, support, and encouragement to students as they go through a life-changing experience
- 24-week program (this is a part-time commitment)
- Mon/Wed/Sat OR Tue/Thu/Sat schedule
- Weekday Classes: 5:45 - 10pm (includes office hours and break)
- Saturday Classes: 9:15 - 2:30pm (includes office hours and break)
*** Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, classes are being taught online. ***
- Must have a laptop, camera, at least one additional monitor, microphone / headset, and reliable internet access.
- Experience with Zoom video conferencing preferred.
- We hope to return to in-person classes when it’s safe to do so. Given that, we have a preference for local candidates.
- Maintain your current career while teaching part-time
- Enhance your technical and pedagogical skills by teaching and mentoring others
- Join our worldwide network of thousands of tech professionals who teach with Trilogy
- Experience the gratitude and fulfillment that comes with teaching and giving back to your community