Trilogy Education Services - a 2U, Inc. brand - joins forces with leading universities and innovative employers to bridge the digital skills gap by creating boot camps that prepare today's workforce for tomorrow's jobs. We introduced our first bootcamp in 2015 and since then have launched over 300 classes with more than 50 university partners.
Our instructors are a key component of our hands-on, skills-based approach, and that’s where you come in.
Are you an experienced digital marketing professional passionate about sharing your wisdom and lessons learned with others? Do you enjoy mentoring and supporting others on their career path?
If so, this may be the position for you!
Embarking on a new career path should be exciting and engaging. That’s why we hire accomplished tech professionals with a passion for guiding students along their path to a successful and rewarding career.
You bring the wisdom, strong communication skills, and positive energy. We'll bring the curriculum, training, and tools to support you. Together, we’ll equip the next generation of digital marketing professionals with the skills they’ll need to succeed in the digital workspace.
Learn more here.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 4-5 years of Digital Marketing experience (or equivalent)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Background in:
- Marketing Strategy using Brand Strategy, Brand Building, Campaign Development, Lead Generation, Conversion Funnels, Marketing Metrics, Marketing Optimization, Product/Market Fit
- Digital Advertising with Pay-Per-Click, Budgeting, Paid/Organic Search, Google Keyword Planner, Google Ads, Retargeting, Audience Building, Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising, and Native Advertising
- Web Analytics and Design with Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics, Social Media Platforms, Topic Clusters andPillar Pages, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Content
- Email Marketing and CRM Software like Salesforce, MailChimp, and Reporting / Dashboarding software like Tableau.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
What You Will Do:
- Follow detailed lesson plans that include an active discussion environment and project-based learning
- Provide empathy, support, and encouragement to students as they go through a life-changing experience
- 18-week program (this is a part-time commitment, approximately 13 hours per week)
- Mon/Wed/Sat OR Tue/Thu/Sat Schedule
- Weekday Hours: 5:45 - 10pm (includes office hours and break)
- Saturday Hours: 9:15 - 2:30pm (includes office hours and lunch break)
*** Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, classes are being taught online. ***
- Must have a laptop, camera, at least one additional monitor, microphone / headset, and reliable internet access.
- Experience with Zoom video conferencing preferred.
- We hope to return to in-person classes when it’s safe to do so and therefore prefer local candidates.
- Maintain your current role with this part-time opportunity
- Enhance your technical and pedagogical skills by teaching and mentoring others
- Join our worldwide network of thousands of tech professionals who teach with Trilogy
- Experience the gratitude and fulfillment that comes with teaching and giving back to your community