Trilogy Education partners with universities to offer programs in Web Development, Data Analytics, UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, Cybersecurity, and Financial Technology. Our platform combines a market-driven curriculum, robust career services, and a multinational community of universities, instructors, and employers to prepare adult learners for careers in the digital economy.
Trilogy Education is seeking a Financial Technology professional who has a passion for making a difference. Our students have a diverse background, from working professionals to fresh-out-of-college people, who seek to transition into careers in Financial Technology. Teaching Assistants will have a direct hand in changing the lives of our students.
Why teach with us?
Teaching Assistants help Instructors to lead classroom discussions, emphasize the meta-skills and core concepts, support students in their projects and challenges, and provide feedback to students.
You don't have to have a ton of experience with teaching! You just have to be a lifelong learner, proven teacher or mentor, or love to help people change their lives to succeed.
What You Will Do:
- Take attendance at the start of class
- Assist the Instructor with class time maintenance
- Walk around the class during code activities and projects to assist students
- Research and answer student questions when the Instructor is unable to
- Grade homework assignments
What makes you a great fit:
Familiarity with the following:
- Financial Ratios
- Financial Analysis
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
Financial Libraries and Tools
Machine Learning Applications in Finance
- Algorithmic Trading
- Linear Regression
- Financial Modeling
- Python 3
- API Interactions
- Amazon Web Services
- 24-week program
- Mon/Wed/Sat OR Tue/Thu/Sat Schedule
- Weekday Classes: 5:45pm - 10pm (includes office hours and break)
- Saturday Classes: 9:30am - 2:30pm (includes office hours and lunch break)
Pay is commensurate with experience for this contract role.