Digital Marketing Boot Camp Teaching Assistant - UNC Chapel Hill
Who we are
Trilogy Education Services, a 2U, Inc. brand, partners with the world's leading universities to help companies bridge the digital skills gap. We work with experienced instructors, innovative employers, and top institutions to power boot camps that prepare today's workers for tomorrow's jobs.
Our programs have been in existence since October 2015, and since that first class, we've launched an additional 300 classes with 50+ university partnerships.
Are you an experienced Digital Marketer who is passionate about education and making an impact? Do you love empowering others to find life-changing opportunities? Then this may be the position for you!
We believe learning a new skill, like Digital Marketing, should be exciting and engaging — and that starts with the Teaching Assistant. You'll notice that prior teaching experience isn't a prerequisite to being an Teaching Assistant. If you bring knowledge, strong communication, and a positive energy to the classroom, you're going to help students along their transformative path to a successful and rewarding career. We'll provide the training, lesson plans, and tools to support you on your journey of impacting lives in the classroom.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 6 months of experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- Some familiarity with most or all of the following:
- Marketing Strategy using Brand Strategy, Brand Building, Campaign Development, Lead Generation, Conversion Funnels, Marketing Metrics, Marketing Optimization, Product/Market Fit
- Digital Advertising with Pay-Per-Click, Budgeting, Paid/Organic Search, Google Keyword Planner, Google Ads, Retargeting, Audience Building, Affiliate Marketing, Display Advertising, and Native Advertising
- Web Analytics and Design with Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics, Social Media Platforms, Topic Clusters andPillar Pages, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Content
- Email Marketing and CRM Software like Salesforce, MailChimp, and Reporting / Dashboarding software like Tableau.
What You Will Do:
- Take attendance at the start of class
- Ensure the Instructor stays on pace with the lesson plan
- Assist students during activity and project work time
- Research and answer student questions
- Provide empathy, support, and encouragement while engaging students
- 24-week program (this is a part-time commitment)
- Mon/Wed/Sat OR Tue/Thu/Sat Schedule
- Weekday Classes: 5:45 pm - 10:30 pm (includes office hours and break)
- Saturday Classes: 9:15 am - 2:30 pm (includes office hours and lunch break)
- Maintain your current career while teaching
- Ability to be a part of a culture that invests in employee growth with ongoing training and nonstop learning
- Gain access to thousands of tech professionals around the globe that make up our instructional staff
- Experience the gratitude and fulfillment that comes along with teaching and giving back to the tech community