Trilogy Education partners with universities to offer programs in Web Development, Data Analytics, Cyber Security, Digital Marketing, Financial Technology, and UX/UI Design. Our platform combines a market-driven curriculum, robust career services, and a multinational community of universities, instructors, and employers to prepare adult learners for careers in the digital economy.
Trilogy Education is seeking a UX/UI Design professional who has a passion for making a difference. Our students have a diverse background, from working professionals to fresh-out-of-college people, who seek to transition into careers in UX/UI Design. Teaching Assistants will have a direct hand in changing the lives of our students.
Why teach with us?
Teaching Assistants help Instructors to lead classroom discussions, emphasize the meta-skills and core concepts, support students in their projects and challenges, and provide feedback to students.
You don't have to have a ton of experience with teaching! You just have to be a lifelong learner, proven teacher or mentor, or love to help people change their lives to succeed.
What You Will Do:
- Take attendance at the start of class
- Assist the Instructor with class time maintenance
- Walk around class during code activities and projects to assist students
- Research and answer student questions when the Instructor is unable to
- Grade homework assignments
What makes you a great fit:
Familiarity with the following:
User-Centric Design Research:
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Practices
- Information Architecture and Flow
- User Need Identification
- User Experience Interviewing
- Persona Creation
- Insight Synthesis
Visual Prototyping and Wireframing:
- Adobe XD
- Google Slides
- Decision Mapping
- Decision Flow Diagram
User Interface Development:
- Atomic Design
- UI Grids and Composition
- Color Theory
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Interaction Design and Iconography
Recommended but not required (Nice to have):
- 24-week program
- Mon/Wed/Sat OR Tue/Thu/Sat Schedule
- Weekday Classes: 5:45pm - 10pm (includes office hours and break)
- Saturday Classes: 9:30am - 2:30pm (includes office hours and lunch break)
Pay is commensurate with experience for this contract role.