Trilogy Education partners with universities to offer programs in Web Development, Data Analytics, UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, Financial Technology, and Cybersecurity. Our platform combines a market-driven curriculum, robust career services, and a multinational community of universities, instructors, and employers to prepare adult learners for careers in the digital economy.
Trilogy Education is seeking a Cybersecurity professional who has a passion for making a difference. Our students have a diverse background, from working professionals to fresh-out-of-college people, who seek to transition into careers in Cybersecurity. Instructors will have a direct hand in changing the lives of our students.
Why teach with us?
Instructors with the help of Teaching Assistants; lead classroom discussions, emphasize the meta-skills and core concepts, support students in their projects and challenges, and provide feedback to students.
You don't have to have a ton of experience with teaching! You just have to be a lifelong learner, proven teacher or mentor, or love to help people change their lives to succeed.
What You Will Do:
- Lead lectures and educational coding activities
- Answer questions from the stage
- Walk around the classroom during coding activities and in-class projects to assist the students, as needed
- Upload all class content to Students Git Repository
- Ensure that homework is graded on-time, and occasionally assist with grading
What makes you a great fit:
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience
- A positive attitude
- Ability to deliver our lesson plans that are provided by Trilogy
- Share your own professional experiences and industry insight with the students
- Be able to infuse empathy, support, encouragement, and fun into the student experience
Proficient in the following:
- Packet Analysis
- Router and switch configuration
- Windows and Linux Administration Techniques
- Windows and Linux Hardening
- Web Technology Architecture and Security
- Secure network design and architecture
- Risk Management & Vulnerability Assessment
- Cryptography & Encryption
- Vulnerability Assessment
Ethical Hacking and Penetration:
- Kali Linux
- Burp Suite
Programming and Scripting:
- Python Programming
- Bash Scripting
- 24-week program
- Mon/Wed/Sat OR Tue/Thu/Sat Schedule
- Weekday Classes: 5:45pm - 10pm (includes office hours and break)
- Saturday Classes: 9:30am - 2:30pm (includes office hours and lunch break)
Pay is commensurate with experience for this contract role.