Tridge (https://www.tridge.com/ ) is a global agricultural trading platform that makes cross-border trade easy and frictionless. With our proprietary global sourcing hub, we go beyond matching buyers and sellers of 15,000 agricultural goods. This is facilitated through our one-stop fulfillment service that includes due diligence, supplier certificate verification, contract negotiation, packaging, shipping, customs, and many more. Powering the global sourcing hub is our data and intelligence services. Our exclusive database covers 11 million data points of agricultural goods and collects 50,000 data points each day. With greater transparency and real-time updates in price, quality, and trade volumes, Tridge removes the information asymmetry prevalent in many markets.
We are looking for a world-class Account Executive who would be a key sales representative of Tridge's Intelligence and Solutions team for all platform sales-related activities.
Account Executives will be engaged in all parts of the Tridge platform sales. The Account Executive will focus on closing sales and providing account management and client service for effective customer retention. The Account Executive will engage with various different types of clients such as buyers, suppliers, and researchers of food and agriculture. The Account Executive should be comfortable working and communicating with all types of constituents within the value-chain of agri intelligence and should be able to deliver the benefits of Tridge's Market Intelligence services in easy-to-understand language.
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing existing businesses and also drive new sales by engaging with both organic and inorganic prospects of the platform. The key required skill sets are strong interpersonal and communication skills to build meaningful and lasting relationships with clients and promote Tridge’s market intelligence.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
A. Sales Engagement
- Identify and manage the entire sales cycle from initial leads to closing deals with prospects of various backgrounds, such as buyers, suppliers, and researchers
- Identify new opportunities with enterprise prospects within the food and agriculture space by leveraging various resources such as LinkedIn, personal networks, government agencies, and other relevant resources
- Perform demos that deliver the value-proposition of Tridge's intelligence features and solutions
- Execute sales activities and develop a trusted relationship with Tridge's Enterprise prospects
- Participate in educational opportunities and relevant industry exhibitions to maintain and expand professional networks by interacting with various stakeholders of the industry
B. Account Management
- Be the first point of contact and the first line of defense for clients to accommodate their needs
- Strengthen and build lasting client relationships through finding opportunities to upsell Tridge’s scope of market intelligence offerings
- Consult with the client for potential sourcing opportunities and deliver Request for Quotation (RFQs) on items that can be fulfilled by Tridge’s fulfillment service
- Understand your prospects to gain insights into how Tridge’s Intelligence Solutions could relieve their business pain-points
- Be a champion for your assigned clients and liaise between the clients and internal teams
C. Sales Strategies:
- Identify the competitive landscape to best position Tridge's Enterprise Solution in the marketplace
- Optimize the sales process by selecting the best suitable methodologies, techniques, and evaluation criteria throughout the sales process
- Implement the developed sales process in demo sessions to prospects and existing clients to ensure customer success
- Collaborate and liaise with both HQ and other sales personnel to share sales strategies and success stories to better implement sales strategies “that work”
- More than 3-5 years of Account Executive and/or Enterprise engagement experience is preferred
- SaaS or platform sales experience preferred
- Client-facing and account management experience preferred
- Food and agriculture experience preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of the intelligence service, IT service, subscription business
- Strong communication and outstanding negotiating skills
- Adaptability to a new strategy in a fast-moving environment
- Working with a multinational organization or managing customers on a regional basis
- English proficiency is required. Multiple languages preferred to perform sales
We deeply care about the personality and values of each of our team members and even more importantly, about those in key leadership positions. We would like to work with individuals who share these common values:
- Pursuing authenticity of their work and mission and engaging in good faith
- Care about the people with whom they work
- Live with a high-level purpose in life
- Love to communicate with the customers as well as the internal team
- Share the vision with the Tridge team about achieving and delivering an equilibrium in the global agricultural commodities markets
- Born with integrity and capable of operating with high self-discipline
- Pursuit of entrepreneurship in a fast-growing organization with high authority as well as discipline
Working at Tridge provides the following Extra Benefits:
- Work from Home: You will be engaging directly with suppliers and buyers. You will be working in your region and reporting remotely to the Operations Team of Tridge HQ.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.