Tridge (https://www.tridge.com/) is a global agricultural trading platform that makes cross-border trade easy and frictionless. With our proprietary global sourcing hub, we go beyond matching buyers and sellers of 15,000 agricultural goods. This is facilitated through our one-stop fulfillment service that includes due diligence, supplier certificate verification, contract negotiation, packaging, shipping, customs, and many more. Powering the global sourcing hub is our data and intelligence services. Our exclusive database covers 11 million data points of agricultural goods and collects 50,000 data points each day. With greater transparency and real-time updates in price, quality, and trade volumes, Tridge removes the information asymmetry prevalent in many markets.
As an Agriculture Supplier Engagement Manager at Tridge, you will be responsible for:
- Engage Buyers and Suppliers: You will contact and invite suppliers and buyers to Tridge. As the local representative of Tridge, you will deliver the key benefits of using Tridge platform and help them register on the Tridge platform.
- Build Strong Relationships: You will communicate consistently with suppliers and buyers who have partnered with Tridge. As the Sales Manager, you will ensure that the platform experience is pleasant and effortless for the suppliers and buyers.
- Collect Intelligence: You will collect the most up-to-date market information through communicating with suppliers and buyers. You will also conduct comprehensive market research to strengthen Tridge’s market intelligence.
- Cultivate Market Data Credibility: You will evaluate the supplier's credibility based on the measurements and guidelines provided by Tridge.
- Any other tasks that are necessary for maintaining the Tridge system and business partnership
We are of a balanced view in considering the Qualifications for this position rather than expecting all of these attributes to be demonstrated from any one single individual:
- +5 years of experience in sales or business development
- Knowledge in the major industries of the trading business: Agriculture(Fruits, Grains, Nuts) and Aquaculture (Fish farming and processing).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in the local language (Spanish)
- Spoken and written English skill of business level or higher recommended
- Experience & knowledge in sales or procurement in the food trading business
- Understanding of sales or procurement in the global trade business
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to the fast-paced working environment
- Capability to handle multiple works with great time-management skills and responsibility
- You need to be based in Veracruz or looking to relocate there.
We deeply care about the Personality and Values of each of our team members and even more importantly about those in key leadership positions. We would like to work who is with the following:
- Pursuing authenticity of their work and mission and engaging in good faith
- Obsessive to close a deal and to achieve the target goal
- Care about the people with whom they work
- Live with a high-level purpose in life
- Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people
- Share the vision with the Tridge team about achieving and delivering an equilibrium in the global agricultural commodities markets
- Born with integrity and capable of operating with high self-discipline
- Pursuit of entrepreneurship in a fast-growing organization with high authority as well as discipline
Get to know more about Tridge from our press release: