Tridge (https://www.tridge.com/es/) is a global agricultural trading platform that makes cross-border trade easy and frictionless. With our proprietary global sourcing hub, we go beyond matching buyers and sellers of 15,000 agricultural goods. This is facilitated through our one-stop fulfillment service that includes due diligence, supplier certificate verification, contract negotiation, packaging, shipping, customs, and many more. Powering the global sourcing hub is our data and intelligence services. Our exclusive database covers 11 million data points of agricultural goods and collects 50,000 data points each day. With greater transparency and real-time updates in price, quality, and trade volumes, Tridge removes the information asymmetry prevalent in many markets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Report financial information and business operations to HQ.
- Cooperate with HQ for Annual financial audits.
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets and financial statements.
- Implementing invoicing procedures.
- Tracking, reviewing, approving, and issuing invoices.
- Uploading and archiving invoice data as well as filing contracts.
- Experience working with multinational companies or HQ based in an Asian country.
- About 5 years of relevant experience in the accounting of finance related field.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or similar.
- Business acumen and analytical ability.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Prefer candidates living in Vancouver or Montreal with legal authority to work.
Working at Tridge provides the following Extra Benefits:
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.
Get to know more about Tridge from our press release: