Tridge is a global agricultural trading platform that makes cross-border trade easy and frictionless. With our proprietary global sourcing hub, we go beyond matching buyers and sellers of 15,000 agricultural goods. This is facilitated through our one-stop fulfillment service that includes due diligence, supplier certificate verification, contract negotiation, packaging, shipping, customs, and many more. Powering the global sourcing hub is our data and intelligence services. Our exclusive database covers 11 million data points of agricultural goods and collects 50,000 data points each day. With greater transparency and real-time updates in price, quality, and trade volumes, Tridge removes the information asymmetry prevalent in many markets.
An Export Sales Manager will act as a key liaison between our clients Tridge HQ to supervise and follow up export operations. A high level of ownership, a result-oriented attitude, "whatever it takes" mentality are the keys to this position's success.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage new commercial alliances and business opportunities in exportation
- Prepare all needed delivery documents. Lead the shipping team to prepare the export shipping documents. Follow up the export customs clearance and export application. Communicate the shipping information with customers to ensure the goods arrive on time
- Build expert and dynamic knowledge of company products and services.
- Build rapport with customers by engaging with them in an inviting, friendly, and professional manner, to build a lasting relationship.
- Provide track and trace updates for the shipments.
- Continually update customers as to the status of each order as required and solve customer-specific freight issues.
- Experience working on the inbound fulfillment for agriculture products
- 2+ years of experience in the commercial/export area
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in the local language
- Spoken and written English skills of conversational level or higher recommended
- Understanding of agricultural value chain in the global trade business
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the export process of fruits and vegetables
Working at Tridge provides the following Extra Benefits:
- Work from Home: You will be engaging directly with suppliers and buyers. You will be working in your region and reporting remotely to the Operations Team of Tridge HQ.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.
Get to know more about Tridge from our press release: