About Tridge :
Tridge offers a solution to one of the earliest commercial challenges in the whole of human history: information asymmetry in agricultural trading. With Tridge’s cutting-edge technology, we aim to solve the traditional global trade industry's market inefficiencies by creating a bridge between suppliers and buyers to connect. Our vision is to become a global trading hub to provide a one-stop solution to reliable cross-border trade across the globe with our extensive networks and market intelligence.
Tridge is a pioneer in utilizing technology to develop a safe trade ecosystem where both buyers and suppliers can access global trades executed by Tridge based on up-to-date prices and specialized market data. Tridge works as one team to fulfill our mission across various functions and geographical regions - to make global trade easy for everyone. At Tridge, we prioritize our mission at the heart of everything we strive to achieve.
Job Description :
An Engagement Associate will assist in developing new partnerships (suppliers). You will assist the engagement manager in identifying and approaching new partners to create new products for exporting. As the local representative's associate, you will also deliver our mission by prospecting and qualifying a list of local suppliers through introducing Tridge and laying the foundation for successful trade deals. A high level of ownership, a result-oriented attitude, "whatever it takes" mentality are the keys to this position's success.
- Assist in developing new partnerships (suppliers): you will assist the engagement manager in identifying and approaching new partners to create new products for exporting.
- Support management: you will help manage the relationship with new suppliers to expand the sales pipelines and maximize the revenue from the account.
- Building Tridge’s reputation & presence: you will be the local association of Tridge in the market. Building a supportive network and creating a reliable corporate image of Tridge is the key to develop a long-term business.
- Help to achieve the sales target and KPI: you will help the sales target and key indicators to reach short-term & long-term goals in the market.
- Support Planning & executing sales strategies: you will assist the engagement manager in making the sales strategies (by product, channel, region, etc), plan it together with HQ, and execute it in the market.
- Market intelligence research: you will collect the most up-to-date market intelligence to contribute to Tridge's global market intelligence services through communicating with our partners in the fields.
- Communicate & Report to Tridge HQ deal managers: after collecting and analyzing supplier's information, you will communicate with your deal managers in HQ, and reporting details of performances.
- Relevant experience less than 3 years
- Living in the country where you are applying for this position
- Understanding of agricultural value chain in the global trade business
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Working at Tridge provides the following Extra Benefits:
- Work from Home: You will be engaging directly with suppliers and buyers. You will be working in your region and reporting remotely to the Operations Team of Tridge HQ.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.
Get to know more about Tridge from our press release: