Tridge is a global agricultural trading platform that makes cross-border trade easy and frictionless. With our proprietary global sourcing hub, we go beyond matching buyers and sellers of 15,000 agricultural goods. This is facilitated through our one-stop fulfillment service that includes due diligence, supplier certificate verification, contract negotiation, packaging, shipping, customs, and many more. Powering the global sourcing hub is our data and intelligence services. Our exclusive database covers 11 million data points of agricultural goods and collects 50,000 data points each day. With greater transparency and real-time updates in price, quality, and trade volumes, Tridge removes the information asymmetry prevalent in many markets.
Will be Responsible for:
- Assist in developing new partnerships and prospecting new clients: you will assist the engagement manager in identifying and approaching new partners.
- Support management & Building Tridge's presence: you will help manage the relationship with new partners. Building a supportive network and creating a reliable corporate image of Tridge is the key to develop a long-term business.
- Collect Intelligence: You will help collecting the most up-to-date market information through communicating with suppliers and buyers and through market research.
- Cultivate Market Data Credibility: You will evaluate the supplier's credibility based on the measurements and guidelines provided by Tridge.
- Product review to ensure compliance with local regulations, trademark regulations and other requirements, quality inspection of the cargos and other support activities to ensure compliance with local regulations for import/export processes.
- Any other tasks that are necessary for maintaining the Tridge system and business partnership.
We deeply care about the Personality and Values of each of our team members and even more importantly about those in key leadership positions. We would like to work who is with the following:
- Pursuing authenticity of their work and mission and engaging in good faith
- Obsessive to close a deal and to achieve the target goal
- Care about the people with whom they work
- Live with a high-level purpose in life
- Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people
- Share the vision with the Tridge team about achieving and delivering an equilibrium in the global agricultural commodities markets
- Born with integrity and capable of operating with high self-discipline
- Pursuit of entrepreneurship in a fast-growing organization with high authority as well as discipline
We are of a balanced view in considering the Qualifications for this position rather than expecting all of these attributes to be demonstrated from any one single individual:
- +2 years of experience in sales or business development
- Knowledge in the major industries of the trading business of the following industries: Agriculture and Aquaculture.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in the local language (Spanish) and English
- Living in the country where you are applying for this position.
- Experience & knowledge in sales or procurement in the food trading business
- Understanding of sales or procurement in the global trade business
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to the fast-paced working environment
- Capability to handle multiple works with great time-management skills and responsibility
Working at Tridge provides the following Extra Benefits:
- Work from Home: You will be engaging directly with suppliers and buyers. You will be working in your region and reporting remotely to the Operations Team of Tridge HQ.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.
Get to know more about Tridge from our press release: