Partnering with our fast-growing HR team at Tridge HQ, a Global Recruiter will be responsible for optimizing the talent acquisition strategies and sourcing the most competitive and passionate individuals across Northeast Asia -China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan etc.- who will bring an entrepreneurial spirit to Tridge.
Tridge is a global agricultural trading platform that makes cross-border trade easy and frictionless. With our proprietary global sourcing hub, we go beyond matching buyers and sellers of 15,000 agricultural goods. This is facilitated through our one-stop fulfillment service that includes due diligence, supplier certificate verification, contract negotiation, packaging, shipping, customs, and many more. Powering the global sourcing hub is our data and intelligence services. Our exclusive database covers 11 million data points of agricultural goods and collects 50,000 data points each day. With greater transparency and real-time updates in price, quality, and trade volumes, Tridge removes the information asymmetry prevalent in many markets.
*This position is to be full-remote.
A Global Recruiter at Tridge will be Responsible for:
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Drive effective recruiting strategies with in-depth analysis of recruitment status
- Operate existing recruiting channels and pioneer new channels including local job boards, networking, referral program and research
- Provide satisfactory recruitment experience to every candidate throughout the whole recruiting process (application, test, screening, interview, offer and on-boarding)
- Optimize recruitment process in real-time and establish recruiting standards by communicating with HR team and hiring managers at Tridge HQ
We deeply care about the Personality and Values of each of our team members and even more importantly about those in key leadership positions. We would like to work who is with the following:
- Pursuing authenticity of their work and mission and engaging in good faith
- Obsessive to close a deal and to achieve the target goal
- Care about the people with whom they work
- Live with a high-level purpose in life
- Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people
- Share the vision with the Tridge team about achieving and delivering an equilibrium in the global agricultural commodities markets
- Born with integrity and capable of operating with high self-discipline
- Pursuit of entrepreneurship in a fast-growing organization with high authority as well as discipline
We are of a balanced view in considering the Qualifications for this position rather than expecting all of these attributes to be demonstrated from any one single individual:
- +5 years of full-cycle recruiting in a multinational agency or a global corporate setting with exposure to fast-paced environments
- Global recruitment experience in Japan
- Native or fluent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills / Ability to build strong relationships with every layer of individual from junior to senior
- Comfortable with numbers and data-driven approach
- Be knowledgeable about Tridge and aware of why people work at Tridge
- Able to be aware of issues, proactively set up higher goals and provide solutions
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
We prefer candidates with:
- Spoken and written Chinese/Japanese skill of business level or higher
- Working experiences or degree related to Sales, Trading, Business Development or Food/Agriculture
- Skilled in offer negotiation
- Strong knowledge of a web-based ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- Excellent MS Office / Google Docs skills
Working at Tridge provides the following Extra Benefits:
- Work from Home: You will be working in your region and communicating remotely with the HR Team of Tridge HQ.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.
Get to know more about Tridge from our press release: