Tridge is the most relied-upon global market intelligence platform for the $2.5 trillion global Food and Agricultural industry and has successfully launched its unique online end-to-end product fulfillment program in FY 2020 through the collective efforts of a global team spread out across more than 50 countries. Our customers and partners today already include the likes of Del Monte and Sysco in the US, Grupo Herdez in Mexico, Mitsui in Japan, Sobeys and Metro in Canada, as well as Carrefour and Nestle in Southeast Asian countries. (Please visit us at www.tridge.com)
*This position is to be fully-remote.
*After you join Tridge, there will be webinar training sessions to help you better understand your role in Tridge.
A Quality Control Specialist at Tridge will be Responsible for:
- Creating Quality Control Reports
- Following up with outgoing shipments
- Being responsible for quality inspections
- Overseeing packing house procedures and being the contact point in the area
- Supporting the EM in the market to secure planned shipments in a professional and successful manner
We are of a balanced view in considering the Qualifications for this position rather than expecting all of these attributes to be demonstrated from any one single individual:
- 2~5 years of experience in Quality Control in Food or Agriculture Industries
- Direct experience in the production and processing of agro products - fresh fruits, especially citrus preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in the local language (English)
- Living in the country where you are applying for this position (somewhere in Australia)
- Higher education degree in agronomy, agriculture, or related field
- Ability to adapt quickly to the fast-paced working environment
- Capability to handle multiple works with great time-management skills and responsibility
We deeply care about the Personality and Values of each of our team members and even more importantly about those in key leadership positions. We would like to work who is with the following:
- Pursuing authenticity of their work and mission and engaging in good faith
- Obsessive to close a deal and to achieve the target goal
- Care about the people with whom they work
- Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people
- Share the vision with the Tridge team about achieving and delivering an equilibrium in the global agricultural commodities markets
- Born with integrity and capable of operating with high self-discipline
- Pursuit of entrepreneurship in a fast-growing organization with high authority as well as discipline
Working at Tridge provides the following Extra Benefits:
- Work from Home: You will be engaging directly with suppliers and buyers. You will be working in your region and reporting remotely to the Operations Team of Tridge HQ.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.
Get to know more about Tridge from our press release: