Tridge is a global agricultural trading platform that makes cross-border trade easy and frictionless. With our proprietary global sourcing hub, we go beyond matching buyers and sellers of 15,000 agricultural goods. This is facilitated through our one-stop fulfillment service that includes due diligence, supplier certificate verification, contract negotiation, packaging, shipping, customs, and many more.
Powering the global sourcing hub is our data and intelligence services. Our exclusive database covers 11 million data points of agricultural goods and collects 50,000 data points each day. With greater transparency and real-time updates in price, quality, and trade volumes, Tridge removes the information asymmetry prevalent in many markets.
We expect our team members to be enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and ready for challenges ahead. It is essential for every member of the team to have ownership of their work as well as the ability to balance efficiency and effectiveness. As challenging as the journey may be, Tridge will provide the best working environment for our talents.
Based in our HQ in Seoul the Global Staff Trainer will be an essential part of Tridge’s ambitious plans to grow globally by:
- Establishing onboarding structures for global staff incl. different positions in an extensive variety of countries
- Operating and managing the full training process, including coordination, communication, transfer of knowledge and policies, delivery of expectations, adjustment of the work environment, etc.
- Continuously managing and optimizing the training process in coordination with globally based trainers and supervisors
- Defining success factors and evaluation criteria, conducting an effective assessment, and providing guidance on the following steps to get off to a strong start into every day working
- Conducting various activities to make the team stand out
We deeply care about the personality and values of each of our team members and even more importantly about those in key leadership positions. We would like to work who is with the following Personality Traits:
- Pursuing authenticity of their work and mission and engaging in good faith
- Obsessive to close a deal and to achieve the target goal
- Care about the people with whom they work
- Live with a high-level purpose in life
- Love to communicate with the people as well as the internal team
- Share the vision with the Tridge team about achieving and delivering an equilibrium in the global agricultural commodities markets
- Born with integrity and capable of operating with high self-discipline
- Pursuit of entrepreneurship in a fast-growing organization with high authority as well as discipline
We are of a balanced view in considering the Qualifications for this position rather than expecting all of these attributes to be demonstrated from any one single individual:
- 3+ years of solid experience in Global HR in multi country environment
- Spoken and written English skill of business level or higher recommended
- Proven analytical skills and ability to execute to support company’s business objectives
- Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people- Ability to adapt quickly to the fast-paced working environment
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn and deal with new industries
- Capability to handle multiple works with great time-management skills and responsibility
- Experience in working with HRIS, ATS tools
A Peek Into the Backbones of Tridge:
- Data-driven intelligence: Managing more than 10 billion market price points and 100 billion Export data points. Providing smart market analysis of these data points so that users don’t drown in the numbers.
- Global expansion: Planning to increase the current 150 staff members across 50+ countries to 350 and develop an in-house HR management solution
- AI-backed operation: Auto-selection process to detect meaningful contents and systematically tag attributes. Use of statistical machine learning to tap into the expansive pool of related market information and product database.
- Trusted online reputation: High traffic inflow of Multinational Corporations, Global Consulting Agencies, prestigious universities, and a million other top-tier businesses through Google search engine optimization.
- Cultural diversity: Working with smart, unique, and goal driven individuals from diverse backgrounds to quickly adapt to the fast evolving nature of the field and implement a horizontal corporate culture.
- Trade digitalization: Pioneers of the Global B2B Trade Market Digitalization
Benefits & Perks:
- Aggressive compensation package (promotion and salary), well above the industry average that overshadows other employee welfare benefits: Regardless of age/year, annual salary increase and promotion opportunities are provided twice a year (June, December) based on performance evaluation.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks: sweets, premium coffee beans (high-end coffee makers provided)
- Free dinner during overtime hours
- Support work related conference & education
- Support annual health checkups
- Spacious and pleasant working environment, Staff lounge equipped with sofa, bed, and massage chair for comfort
- Beautiful Roof Garden and Basketball Court (with Corporate Teams & Leagues!)
- 40% discount when shopping at Youpick (Tridge's B2C online store)
- Special payment for birthday
- Special gift for Holiday
- Employee referral program: 1 million won reward
- Full set of the latest equipment and up-to-date software provided