Tridge is a global agricultural trading platform that makes cross-border trade easy and frictionless. With our global sourcing hub, we go beyond matching buyers and sellers of 15,000 agricultural goods. This is facilitated through our one-stop fulfillment service that includes due diligence, supplier certificate verification, contract negotiation, packaging, shipping, customs, and many more.
Powering the global sourcing hub is our data and intelligence services. Our exclusive database covers 11 million data points of agricultural goods and collects 50,000 data points each day. With greater transparency and real-time updates in price, quality, and trade volumes, Tridge removes the information asymmetry prevalent in many markets. Ranging from multinational E-commerce retailers to global food companies, we help many companies find the right partner at the right price.
While the rise of Amazon exemplifies the advances of consumer retail, B2B commerce has not seen as much progress powered by digitalization. We’re looking for a communications professional to shed light on our unique business model and philosophy to both internal and external audiences. In this role you’ll work closely with senior leaders to design impactful communications programs that highlight rapidly expanding business opportunities.
You're both a team player and a creative self-starter who is willing to try new things and manage numerous projects with tight deadlines. You possess high emotional intelligence and are adept at building relationships across the company to learn about new projects and initiatives that our employees should hear about.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing creative, engaging and impactful communication plans
-Executing the editorial strategy for employee stories that showcase the real-life, authentic experiences of our 300+ employees around the globe.
- Experimenting with new tools, formats and new ways to communicate
- Partnering with the fulfillment and market intelligence team to identify key messages to put across as well as right timing, channel and tone
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, capable of reviewing press releases/copywriting and ensuring their quality.
- Ability to translate business objectives into communication goals and practical communication solutions that help achieve those objectives.
- 4~7+ years of experience in internal and/or external communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Preferred experience in producing effective communication materials, including presentations, videos and creative collaterals.
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to implement sound judgment in a dynamic environment.
A Peek Into the Backbones of Tridge:
- Data-driven intelligence: Managing more than 10 billion market price points and 100 billion Export data points. Providing smart market analysis of these data points so that users don’t drown in the numbers.
- Aggressive Global expansion: Planning to increase the current 150 staff members across 50+ countries to 350 and develop an in-house HR management solution
- AI-backed operation: Auto-selection process to detect meaningful contents and systematically tag attributes. Use of statistical machine learning to tap into the expansive pool of related market information and product database.
- Trusted online reputation: High traffic inflow of multinational corporations, big 3 consulting agencies, renowned universities, and a SMEs through Google search engine optimization.
- Cultural diversity: Working with smart, unique, and goal driven individuals from diverse backgrounds to quickly adapt to the fast evolving nature of the field and implement a horizontal corporate culture.
- Trade digitalization: Pioneers of the Global B2B Trade Market Digitalization
트릿지는 최적의 업무 환경을 제공하고자 노력합니다:
- 다른 복지 항목들을 무색하게 만드는, 업계 최고 수준의 공격적인 승진 및 보상 제도
- 나이/연차 상관없이 퍼포먼스 평가에 따른 연 2회(6월,12월) 연봉 인상 및 승진 기회 제공
- 직무관련 컨퍼런스/ 교육 지원
- 매년 종합 건강검진 지원
- 넓고 쾌적한 사무공간,카페테리아, 라운지 및 휴게실(침대/안마의자) 보유
- 옥상정원 및 농구장 보유(사내 농구리그 진행)
- 유픽 (자사 수입식품 전문몰) 40% 할인 제공
- 생일 축하금 지급
- 명절 선물 지급
- 인재 추천제도 운영(100만원 지급)
- 최신 장비 및 소프트웨어 지급
- 경력기술서 등 본인 역량을 어필할 수 있는 추가 자료(선택)
* 지원서 내용이 사실과 다를 경우 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다.
- 채용형태: 정규직(수습기간 3개월)
- 근무시간: 월 – 금, 09:00 – 19:00
- 근무위치: 서울특별시 서초구 방배로 226 넥센강남타워 4-6층