Tridge is a global agricultural trading platform that makes cross-border trade easy and frictionless. With our proprietary global sourcing hub, we go beyond matching buyers and sellers of 15,000 agricultural goods. This is facilitated through our one-stop fulfillment service that includes due diligence, supplier certificate verification, contract negotiation, packaging, shipping, customs, and many more.
Powering the global sourcing hub is our data and intelligence services. Our exclusive database covers 11 million data points of agricultural goods and collects 50,000 data points each day. With greater transparency and real-time updates in price, quality, and trade volumes, Tridge removes the information asymmetry prevalent in many markets.
We expect our team members to be enthusiastic, goal-oriented, and ready for challenges ahead. It is essential for every member of the team to have ownership of their work as well as the ability to balance efficiency and effectiveness. As challenging as the journey may be, Tridge will provide the best working environment for our talents.
Tridge’s fast business growth has established exciting opportunities and challenges on our people and organization. Join us at a great opportunity to deliver a direct impact on our people while working closely together with local HR members around the globe from HQ!
- Support Tridge’s rapid expansion and understand priorities of business while collaborating with HR members over the world
- Cultivate a great organization culture throughout the region in charge
- Manage performance of global recruitment for overseas recruiters to hire the right talents at the right time.
- Support improvement of Global HR Planning and Operation practices
- Lead the process of ensuring that HR practice & process is in compliance with local employment laws and regulations
- Navigate and resolve employee relations issues, in close partnerships with overseas HR members
We deeply care about the personality and values of each of our team members and even more importantly about those in key leadership positions. We would like to work who is with the following Personality Traits:
- Pursuing authenticity of their work and mission and engaging in good faith
- Obsessive to close a deal and to achieve the target goal
- Care about the people with whom they work
- Live with a high-level purpose in life
- Love to communicate with the people as well as the internal team
- Share the vision with the Tridge team about achieving and delivering an equilibrium in the global agricultural commodities markets
- Born with integrity and capable of operating with high self-discipline
- Pursuit of entrepreneurship in a fast-growing organization with high authority as well as discipline
We are of a balanced view in considering the Qualifications for this position rather than expecting all of these attributes to be demonstrated from any one single individual:
- 2 ~ 6 years of experience including solid background as a Global HR, People Partner or HR Business Partner
- Clear and effective English communication, both oral and written in a diverse culture
- Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people - Ability to adapt quickly to the fast-paced working environment
- Strategic/critical thinking with strong problem-solving skills and business acumen
- Analytical with strong project management and execution skills
- Experience in working with HRIS, ATS tools
A Peek Into the Backbones of Tridge:
- Data-driven intelligence: Managing more than 10 billion market price points and 100 billion Export data points. Providing smart market analysis of these data points so that users don’t drown in the numbers.
- Aggressive Global expansion: Planning to increase the current 150 staff members across 50+ countries to 350 and develop an in-house HR management solution
- AI-backed operation: Auto-selection process to detect meaningful contents and systematically tag attributes. Use of statistical machine learning to tap into the expansive pool of related market information and product database.
- Trusted online reputation: High traffic inflow of multinational corporations, big 3 consulting agencies, renowned universities, and a SMEs through Google search engine optimization.
- Cultural diversity: Working with smart, unique, and goal driven individuals from diverse backgrounds to quickly adapt to the fast evolving nature of the field and implement a horizontal corporate culture.
- Trade digitalization: Pioneers of the Global B2B Trade Market Digitalization
Benefits & Perks:
- Aggressive compensation package (promotion and salary), well above the industry average that overshadows other employee welfare benefits: Regardless of age/year, annual salary increase and promotion opportunities are provided twice a year (June, December) based on performance evaluation.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks: sweets, premium coffee beans (high-end coffee makers provided)
- Free dinner during overtime hours
- Support work related conference & education
- Support annual health checkups
- Spacious and pleasant working environment, Staff lounge equipped with sofa, bed, and massage chair for comfort
- Beautiful Roof Garden and Basketball Court (with Corporate Teams & Leagues!)
- 40% discount when shopping at Youpick (Tridge's B2C online store)
- Special payment for birthday
- Special gift for Holiday
- Employee referral program: 1 million won reward
- Full set of the latest equipment and up-to-date software provided
이력서 및 경력기술서
본인 역량 어필할 수 있는 추가 자료(선택)
* 지원서 내용이 사실과 다를 경우 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다.
채용형태: 정규직 (수습기간 3개월)
근무시간: 월 – 금, 09:00 – 19:00
근무위치: 서울특별시 서초구 방배로 226 넥센강남타워 4-6층