Partnering with our fast-growing HR team at Tridge HQ, a Junior Global Recruiter will be responsible for optimizing the talent acquisition strategies and sourcing the most competitive and passionate individuals across Europe-Southern, Northern, Western, Eastern Europe and Russia- who will bring an entrepreneurial spirit to Tridge.
The Junior Global Recruiter will be charged with finding and hiring Tridge’s local representatives who are the backbone of Tridge’s business. As a self-starter, you will make Tridge’s brand more attractive and spread our own cultures to candidates.
Tridge is the most relied-upon global market intelligence platform for the $2.5 trillion global Food and Agricultural industry and has successfully launched its unique online end-to-end product fulfillment program in FY 2020 through the collective efforts of a global team spread out across more than 50 countries. Our customers and partners today already include the likes of Del Monte and Sysco in the US, Grupo Herdez in Mexico, Mitsui in Japan, Sobeys and Metro in Canada, as well as Carrefour and nestle in Southeast Asian countries. (Please visit us at www.tridge.com)
*This position is to be full-remote.
A Junior Global Recruiter at Tridge will be Responsible for:
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Drive effective recruiting strategies with in-depth analysis of recruitment status
- Operate existing recruiting channels and pioneer new channels including local job boards, networking, referral program and research
- Provide satisfactory recruitment experience to every candidate throughout the whole recruiting process (application, test, screening, interview, offer and on-boarding)
- Optimize recruitment process in real time and establish recruiting standards by communicating with HR team and hiring managers at Tridge HQ
We deeply care about the Personality and Values of each of our team members and even more importantly about those in key leadership positions. We would like to work who is with the following:
- Pursuing authenticity of their work and mission and engaging in good faith
- Obsessive to close a deal and to achieve the target goal
- Care about the people with whom they work
- Live with a high-level purpose in life
- Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people
- Share the vision with the Tridge team about achieving and delivering an equilibrium in the global agricultural commodities markets
- Born with integrity and capable of operating with high self-discipline
- Pursuit of entrepreneurship in a fast-growing organization with high authority as well as discipline
We are of a balanced view in considering the Qualifications for this position rather than expecting all of these attributes to be demonstrated from any one single individual:
- 3~5 years of full cycle recruiting in an multinational agency or a global corporate setting with exposure to fast-paced environments
- Global recruitment experience in the European countries
- Native or fluent verbal and written communication skill (English)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills / Ability to build strong relationships with every layer of individual from junior to senior
- Comfortable with number and data-driven approach
- Be knowledgeable about Tridge and aware of why people work at Tridge
- Able to be aware of issues, proactively set up higher goals and provide solutions
- Ability to learn new systems and process quickly
We prefer candidates with:
- Spoken and written Spanish, French, German, Dutch or Russian skill of business level or higher
- Working experiences or degree related to Sales, Trading, Business Development or Food/Agriculture
- Skilled in offer negotiation
- Strong knowledge of a web-based ATS, preferably Greenhouse
- Excellent MS Office / Google Docs skills
Working at Tridge provides the following Extra Benefits:
- Work from Home: You will be working in your region and communicating remotely with the HR Team of Tridge HQ.
- Career Advancement: You will enhance career skills by encountering and overcoming challenges in working with the fast-growing team. Join us in our mission to make disruptions and solve inefficiencies in the traditional trading industry.
Get to know more about Tridge from our press release: