Tridge is looking to identify and recruit a Business Development Manager(“BDM”) who would be a key sales & business development representative of Tridge in the Chinese Food & Agriculture industry.
The BDM will be the leader who sees the big picture and makes the biggest impact possible within the Agriculture industry. The BDM is comfortable working and communicating with all types of "Buyers" and "Suppliers", and should know how to translate the benefits of Tridge business into easy-to-understand language to attract them. This position will be part of Tridge's Global Operations team and report to the Senior Manager of the team.
The BDM will pioneer new market opportunities, develop existing business, and drive new sales by “own"ing a named list of enterprise accounts and will be responsible for closing new business opportunities by elevating relationships with multiple clients. Ultimately, the BDM will deliver and span out our mission -global market equilibrium- by demonstrating the value proposition of Tridge.
Tridge is the most relied-upon global market intelligence platform for the $2.5 trillion global Food and Agricultural industry and has successfully launched its unique online end-to-end product fulfillment program in FY 2020 through the collective efforts of a global team spread out across more than 50 countries. Our customers and partners today already include the likes of Del Monte and Sysco in the US, Grupo Herdez in Mexico, Mitsui in Japan, Sobeys and Metro in Canada, as well as Carrefour and nestle in Southeast Asian countries. (Please visit us at www.tridge.com)
*This position is to be fully-remote.
*After you join Tridge, there will be webinar training sessions to help you better understand your role in Tridge.
A Business Development Manager at Tridge will be Responsible for:
- Develop new partnerships (buyers & suppliers): you will identify, approach, engage the new partners to create new sales pipelines.
- Account management: you will manage the relationship with existing partners to expand the sales pipelines and maximize the revenue from the account.
- Building Tridge’s reputation & presence: you will be the local representative of Tridge in the market. Building a supportive network and creating a reliable corporate image of Tridge is the key to develop a long term business.
- Deliver sales target and KPI: you will deliver the sales target as well as key indicators to reach short-term & long-term goals in the market.
- Plan & execute sales strategies: you will propose the sales strategies (by product, channel, region, etc), plan it together with HQ and execute it in the market.
- Market intelligence research: you will collect the most up-to-date market intelligence to contribute to Tridge's global market intelligence services through communicating with our partners in the fields.
We deeply care about the Personality and Values of each of our team members and even more importantly about those in key leadership positions. We would like to work who is with the following:
- Pursuing authenticity of their work and mission and engaging in good faith
- Obsessive to close a deal and to achieve the target goal
- Care about the people with whom they work
- Live with a high-level purpose in life
- Passion for communicating, negotiating, and developing close relationships with people
- Share the vision with the Tridge team about achieving and delivering an equilibrium in the global agricultural commodities markets
- Born with integrity and capable of operating with high self-discipline
- Pursuit of entrepreneurship in a fast-growing organization with high authority as well as discipline
We are of a balanced view in considering the Qualifications for this position rather than expecting all of these attributes to be demonstrated from any one single individual:
- Living in the city you are applying for this position
- Native Chinese speaker
- Fluent verbal & written English (all documentation in English)
- +5 years of working experience
- +3 years of working experience in B2B Sales or Business Development
- Experience in food/agriculture/aquaculture industry
- Experience in international trading/global sourcing
- University degree or equivalent work experience
Working at Tridge provides the following Benefits in terms of your career advancement and compensation:
- Be the very first member of Tridge in Mainland China
- Build your career in a technology/intelligence-based food & agricultural trading business
- Experience fast-growing global business from the early stage
- Work as a member of international team with top talents
- High degree of autonomy with high responsibility
- Flexible promotion opportunity
Get to know more about Tridge from our press release: