Are you ready to join an agile, diverse, and global team of innovators in redefining the B2B payment space for startups and SMEs in emerging markets? Tribal Credit is built for companies looking for a better way to pay business expenses and optimize their financial management. We provide modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business Visa cards and a powerful spend management platform to track and control expenses—all in one seamless interface.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. We’re backed by leading international investors, including SoftBank, QED Investors, BECO Capital, Global Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital, and OTG Ventures. We’re also part of the Visa Fintech Fast Track program among an elite group of fintechs.
This position is 100% remote, based in Egypt, and will report to the Director of Customer Support.
As the Job Title you will...
- Provide customer support related to the use of the Tribal card and related features.
- Respond to customer inquiries related to billing (payments, invoices, and FX discrepancies), UI/Dashboards (usage, login assistance, account verification), credit (CLI increase requests and temporary credit research cases), transactions, card issuance, and user limits.
- Monitor customer questions and concerns via various social media platforms and proactively provide assistance and solutions.
- Provide accurate, valid, and detailed information by using the right tools (Zendesk Support, Looker, and Asana) in a way that is aligned with respective workflows and KPIs.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to support technical issues.
- Discuss customer feedback with Sales, Marketing, and Product in order to improve the customer experience and Tribal product features.
- Document processes and develop customer user guides.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Support experience, preferably in a position providing support via email, phone, or video conferencing.
- Previous experience in FinTech or working for a company providing payments and other financial solutions to start-ups and SMBs is strongly preferred.
- Fraud/Dispute process analysis experience.
- Bachelor degree in technology or other related field preferred.
- Experience with Zendesk, Looker, and Asana preferred.
- Comfortable using a wide variety of technical support tools, as well as discussing technical issues when troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate empathy with customers and have a solutions-oriented approach to everything you do.
- Fluent in Spanish and English required.
- Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work.
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly, and has a great sense of humor!
- 100% employer paid premiums (for team member and family) for healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Highly supportive team culture
- Remote-first (within your country of residence), flexible work environment
- Market-competitive salaries
- Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools
- 13th Month salary
- A wide range of learning resources, and much more!
- We’re captivated by customers: We’re captivated, obsessed, fascinated and engaged with our customer - inside and outside of Tribal. Everything we build is rooted in creating new possibilities for them, challenging what we think is impossible.
- We operate in 3D: Drive. Diagnosis. Data. We execute with drive and urgency. When needed, we diagnose using data and experiments before deciding. We consider second order effects and think things through.
- We progress towards excellence: We hold ourselves and each other accountable to high standards and excellence. We balance perfection with delivery, experimentation and learning.
- We pursue learning and growth: We’re curious and passionate about learning and growing. We question assumptions, seek out information, ask for feedback, acquire new knowledge, and explore new perspectives.
- We’re human-centered as one tribe: We work as one tribe. We collaborate on issues, powered by respectful challenge and feedback. We listen to each other. We’re open to other points of view but commit once a decision is taken, supporting each other wholeheartedly on the path forward.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Privacy Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Learn more about Tribal at www.tribal.credit and www.tribal.com.br