Are you ready to join an agile, diverse, and global team of innovators in redefining the B2B payment space for startups and SMEs in emerging markets? Tribal Credit is built for companies looking for a better way to pay business expenses and optimize their financial management. We provide modern payment methods like multi-currency physical and virtual business Visa cards and a powerful spend management platform to track and control expenses—all in one seamless interface.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who have launched startups both in emerging markets and the U.S. We’re backed by leading international investors, including SoftBank, QED Investors, BECO Capital, Global Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst, Endure Capital, and OTG Ventures . We’re also part of the Visa Fintech Fast Track program among an elite group of fintechs.
This position is based in Mexico City, and will report to the Sales Lead.
As the BDR you will...
- Proactively seek new business opportunities by conducting research and developing target customer lists that drive pipeline generation.
- Conduct high volume cold-calling / emailing and be the first point of contact to prospective customers
- Qualify leads with key decision makers by identifying customer needs / constraints and suggesting appropriate products / services.
- Partner with Account Executives to create strategies and attract new clients from various sources.
- Set up meetings and calls between prospects and Account Executives.
- Achieve monthly / quarterly sales activity goals
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience as a BDR or other sales lead generation role, preferably in the Fintech, Banking, or Tech industry.
- Proven experience in generating and qualifying leads, with the ability to identify new business prospects.
- Strong communication skills and confidence to interact with senior leadership roles within target companies.
- Ability to quickly understand customer requirements and Tribal’s products meet the requirements
- Experience working with CRMs, “Salesforce, Pipedrive, Churnzero, Looker, etc.”
- Collaborative and customer-centric self-starter who is a creative problem solver and empathetic toward customers.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience implementing and executing best practices that drive pipeline development and intended outcomes
- Fluent in Portuguese and English required
- Agile, flexible, and responsive approach to work.
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and a great sense of humor!
- 100% employer paid healthcare insurance for team members and family.
- 30 days Aguinaldo.
- Phone/Internet Allowance.
- Food Vouchers.
- Vacation premium.
- Unlimited time off and all public holidays.
- Allowance for home office equipment.
- Highly supportive team culture.
- Flexible work environment.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Top-notch project management, productivity, and team engagement tools.
- Unlimited learning resources, and much more.
- We’re captivated by customers: We’re captivated, obsessed, fascinated and engaged with our customer - inside and outside of Tribal. Everything we build is rooted in creating new possibilities for them, challenging what we think is impossible.
- We operate in 3D: Drive. Diagnosis. Data. We execute with drive and urgency. When needed, we diagnose using data and experiments before deciding. We consider second order effects and think things through.
- We progress towards excellence: We hold ourselves and each other accountable to high standards and excellence. We balance perfection with delivery, experimentation and learning.
- We pursue learning and growth: We’re curious and passionate about learning and growing. We question assumptions, seek out information, ask for feedback, acquire new knowledge, and explore new perspectives.
- We’re human-centered as one tribe: We work as one tribe. We collaborate on issues, powered by respectful challenge and feedback. We listen to each other. We’re open to other points of view but commit once a decision is taken, supporting each other wholeheartedly on the path forward.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Privacy Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.